✨💖✨ A "We Love Britney Spears" thread.....

Britney is relatable. Despite all the hate, people love that she has flaws. She is gifted but imperfect. Her humanity charmed the world then and still does today. It's a fine balance that she strikes, whether a conscious effort or not. Marilyn Monroe had the same quality. Jennifer Lawrence tried to replicate it.

• Love 2

“There’s always a way. Where there’s a will there is a way. You have to believe.”

Her way to make peace with everything, then to rebel every way she could. Her self work to remain the same person. Her doing her thing! Her not holding back her anger. Her big open mouth laugh when she starts a show. And I could go on forever....

• Love 3

I think she’s gifted with a pure light. An angel without wings, an alien from a better-another planet who came to this world and shine so bright until people got uncomfortable and needed to controlled her. 

She’s so talented, unique and loving soul. Love you Britney Spears. 

• Love 3

Positive thread stuck on one page since Sunday, I’m shocked.

And of course, the ones that get mad about the negativity in the forum are nowhere to be found here, but I can guarantee you that if it was a post criticizing Britney, they’d be 8 pages deep in comments.

Just admit it y’all, we’re addicted to the drama and negativity. 

• Like 3

Her silliness, sense of humor, talent, perseverance, strength, and natural beauty are all such beautiful qualities.  I couldn’t imagine how different times would be without her.  I couldn’t imagine being a human and not likening her/having a soft spot for her.  

• Love 4
On 7/16/2024 at 7:11 PM, setlimitations said:

Her silliness, sense of humor, talent, perseverance, strength, and natural beauty are all such beautiful qualities.  I couldn’t imagine how different times would be without her.  I couldn’t imagine being a human and not likening her/having a soft spot for her.  

Anne Hathaway Agree GIF by The Hustle Movie

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.