New Post: "I apologize for not being perfect. I will try and get confidence and consistency back". Does she read Exhale?

15 minutes ago, Cruise said:

Well, the teenage manager and leech best friend Cade Hudson.... and unfortunately she trusts him.

Yeah, I can see him cheering for all the mess...

He was part of some videos with her, drunk, dancing, and directing a man licking her leg. A truly mess.

An enabler.

• Love 3
  • Like 3
4 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

What a drama you just made Lol

All I said is that it seems she wasn't going to the therapy and needs to go back.

And she thinks her videos are well received... and that's soooo not the case.

The only one creating drama is you with your constant piss poor attitude and miserable attitude towards anything Britney related. Why are you here? You are def not a fan. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 7

Unfortunately I think she keeps up with the tabloids.

But also-she is also very hard on herself when it comes to looks. I am all for body positive content.

She could look at it what she is able to do with her body: have children, dance, go for walks, travel etc 

Bebe Rexa slays and is a badass touring.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
36 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

She really thinks her videos are good and we all like the content... Who is lying to this woman?

This video and others from the same bunch went viral with people making fun of her. 

And she lowkey confirmed she was not going to therapy... right?

Shut the fack up 

• Haha 4
  • Like 4

I'm not into conspiracy theories, but I'm increasingly sure that it's Cade H who publishes those videos, coincidentally he publishes childish things related to her on his fan page. Her posts are meaningless, poor quality videos, terrible lighting, bad shots and the dancing makes her look out of shape, a beginner, after which she is one of the best dancers in the world. So how do you expect them not to criticize it? delete the video where he appears with the white jacket, good video and good attitude. Stop victimizing her, it's time for her to grow up. This is Britney Spears. not just any basic.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Cruise said:

I'm not into conspiracy theories, but I'm increasingly sure that it's Cade H who publishes those videos, coincidentally he publishes childish things related to her on his fan page. Her posts are meaningless, poor quality videos, terrible lighting, bad shots and the dancing makes her look out of shape, a beginner, after which she is one of the best dancers in the world. So how do you expect them not to criticize it? delete the video where he appears with the white jacket, good video and good attitude. Stop victimizing her, it's time for her to grow up. This is Britney Spears. not just any basic.

And what is Cade’s goal by purposely making his client look bad?

It makes zero sense. I’m sure he would love her to get on point and start working again so he can make money off her. Sabotaging her does nothing for him.

• Like 2
Just now, monalisaney81 said:

¿Y cuál es el objetivo de Cade al hacer que su cliente quede mal intencionadamente?

No tiene ningún sentido. Estoy segura de que le encantaría que ella se pusiera a trabajar de nuevo para poder ganar dinero con ella. Sabotearla no le sirve de nada.

The problem is that he doesn't act like a good manager, he acts like a fan and applauds her for everything to be close to her. A good manager helps her, at least hire someone who knows how to take shots, lights, she is not just any human being and she had a very high level. but obviously she needs a team of professionals to tell her what to do.

19 minutes ago, DarielXO said:

I don't really get the "some of my best work" part. None of these videos are good. And since she thinks of them as work, not a hobby, it's fair to make suggestions. One of them is that please, stop this and try something else instead. I feel she completely misunderstands the feedback she gets. She believes we demand quantity instead of quality, most of the fans don't like this kind of 'dancing', posting the 31245th one won't make any difference. Trying something new, some choreo or just actual dancing probably would.

Good point.

It’s weird she keeps saying like we want more videos... so strange, because only some people here and some twitter stans pretend to like her content... her team only shows to her certain comments?

The "some of my best work"... or she lies to herself that everybody loves what she is doing or they literally tell her that's what fans expect her to do... more dancing, more dresses, more joking,  more wild content...

Some of her captions lately gave the impression she really doesn't know the real public response for her videos. 

Are we sure Britney wants people mocking her dancing, looks and overall persona? She doesn't care for real? Because if she did (and I believe she does) why keep doing the exact same content?

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Like 7
5 minutes ago, Cruise said:

The problem is that he doesn't act like a good manager, he acts like a fan and applauds her for everything to be close to her. A good manager helps her, at least hire someone who knows how to take shots, lights, she is not just any human being and she had a very high level. but obviously she needs a team of professionals to tell her what to do.

And if she tells him & everyone around her to **** off & that she wants to make her own content, what is anyone else suppose to do? She runs her own life.

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

The only one creating drama is you with your constant piss poor attitude and miserable attitude towards anything Britney related. Why are you here? You are def not a fan. 

He is definitely a hater everyone here  should report his musty fat ***  :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

• Haha 6
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.