A important blind item to share in regards to Britney Spears and Kyle Lai-Fatt

hi, i'm kylelaiflop. i'm just here to post this blind item to breatheheavy in order to shed some more light on the whole entire britney spears at the once upon a time in hollywood premiere incident and to get those photos removed just for her very soon:

This A-List singer was forced to attend a premiere to a movie that she didn't want to attend with her ex-husband in 2019, and the real reason surrounding her being at the premiere has finally been confirmed by the singer herself, where she had written her memoir last year, and her publishers didn't want her to reveal the real story regarding the movie premiere she had already attended to in 2019. This is mostly because a famous A-List project manager turned singer and actor, who worked on one of the most popular basketball video game franchises of all time, and who was also best friends with the singer herself, wanted to prevent her from being at the premiere on July 22, 2019 by talking to her inside of her house.

It all started when the project manager came to the door to ring the doorbell for the singer, making sure she is all right, but then instead gets greeted by her ex-husband instead. The project manager discovered that the singer was not at her house, and assumed she was away, but her ex-husband would later punch the project manager in his face and kick him out of her home.

The ex-husband would scream a racial slur at the project manager, given that he is Asian American with a pinch of some Jamaican descent inside of him, telling him to never come back to the singer's house, and that he is not welcome to meet her anymore ever again. The project manager ran to the singer's house to see if the singer was there in her bedroom, but instantly got stopped by her ex-husband who threw him down the stairs in her house, before he could ever get a chance to talk to her.

It turns that the singer was actually in her house, and didn't know the altercation her ex-husband just had with her project manager best friend. She was hiding in her bedroom, hearing her name being said by the project manager who wanted to talk to her. But her ex-husband was such a huge jerk, right? So he decided to figure out one thing in order to prevent the singer from meeting her project manager best friend (who she has been best friends with ever since 2002), who wanted to talk to her while she's in her bedroom, and possibly wanted to date the singer to get married to her anytime soon: force her to attend a movie premiere to a Quentin Tarantino film that just recently came out in 2019.

The singer had said to her boyfriend at the time that she doesn't want to go, but immediately have to do as he said to her, be at the premiere, despite not making any songs for the movie. Thus, she finally did as her boyfriend said to her, and she finally was able to attend the premiere of the movie she was forced to go.

According to the singer in her memoir, she thought she attended the premiere to a musical which was actually dedicated to her with a similar title as the movie she attended in 2019. The musical that was made about her was not released yet, so the singer assumed she was there to look good for the camera, because it was about her musical which was actually dedicated to her and all of her songs she's made and released out over the years. Turns out, she didn't want to be there at all, and instead, she attended the wrong movie premiere that would later destroy the music career she's had for over twenty years.

She was wearing a super ugly red dress, her hair and makeup was definitely a huge mess, and the necklaces she wore didn't match her outfit, she wore a green and golden necklace next to her white choker necklace, which, obviously in a major turn of events, did not match her outfit at all.

To top things off, there is a mysterious mole which hung underneath her left eye, which was the smoking gun of the event. A mole so recognizable in higher quality versions of the photos, that you couldn't imagine who was the punk who added it onto her face in the first place.

Another thing the singer was supposed to mention in her memoir, was that she hated how the way she looked when she was at the premiere. She hated the dress she wore to the premiere. The singer hated the dress so much, that she wanted to burn down the dress because of how the way it looked on her and set it on fire so she doesn't want to see it ever anymore in her life, and she has also said that she hated the brand who designed the dress that she wore at the premiere, so much so, she doesn't want to wear their stuff ever again, due to how god awful and pathetic their dresses seem to look on women.

But the answer begs one question: Why did this singer attend a premiere to a movie she didn't contribute to, as she was still fighting for her conservatorship to end? Why aren't the photos of her at the premiere getting removed now that her conservatorship is gone? And why did she get so humiliated to be at something she didn't want to be in?

Well, it's because of the project manager who the singer was best friends with. The project manager had always supported the singer for who she is and what she loves to do, so much so, he once called her his sweet little baby girl and his little sister. This is mostly because they both had a bond that was so close to each other, that they would treat themselves like brother and sister (granted he is seven years older than her) and that they would treat themselves like they were just boyfriend and girlfriend, as seen in a music video for a song the singer made, where he played her love interest in the video where he is riding her car as she is singing her song, back in 2011.

But what made the project manager lose control of his own best friend as she went to a movie premiere in 2019?

This is mostly because the project manager had a premonition of seeing the singer do this before, but as he had saw the photos of her being at the premiere, he would get nightmares of himself dying after finding out he couldn't prevent her from being at the movie premiere. He would get nightmares of seeing his own organs and intestines get eaten by seagulls as he lies on a sea of rocks, appearing to look lifeless without blood appearing on his face. This image would get stuck in the project manager's head for years on end, symbolizing how he saw the photos, and how the singer looked really bad in them.

The project manager took to his Twitter account (now called X) in 2021, and written cryptic messages about how he would see his body getting eaten by seagulls, and how he thinks he might die, due to the complexity those photos had on his best friend.

Sometimes, in the middle of the night, my eyes adjust to the darkness, and it's like, no thanks, I am just trying to contemplate a void, not just stare at the amount of times where a flock of seagulls would just stare at my lifeless body and eaten me alive until I fall to pieces.

My eyes take like three seconds to adjust to finally get up from the rocks and the sand, when I look up from my phone, my teddy bear, and at my babies, which probably bodes well for my future and isn't necessarily something to worry about at all.

The greatest trick that the devil has ever pulled, is when it's really nice outside, but then the sun goes down, turns into black and white clouds, and I am still lifeless on the rocks, and nobody is helping me, because I'm bleeding and I'm about to be eaten up by seagulls again.

These were actual real tweets written by the project manager himself on Twitter (now known today as X).

These cryptic messages was now symbolism for the singer, as the photos are still up to her name, even going as far back to Saturday Night Live having a comedienne on their show dressed as the singer at the 2019 movie premiere making fun of her in sketches they made, in order to betray their trust for the singer, and the photos were also being used to an AI generated image generator website called Craiyon.

As of 2024, the real reason why such a famous A-List singer would go on to attend a movie premiere in 2019 without realizing how messy she appears to look was because... she didn't want to be there. These photos were the real reason why she doesn't want to make music anymore, and also the real reason why she doesn't appear to be with her sons all the time, like she used to before the event actually happened.

This might actually make sense as to why there is a mysterious mole underneath the singer's left eye, and the project manager writing cryptic and subliminal messages for the woman who he once saw as his own baby girl, might actually explain as to what exactly happened to her, on the events that happened to the singer on July 22nd, 2019.

In conclusion, the mystery regarding a famous A-List singer attending a premiere to a movie that was not all about her or even has a song from her in the movie, has finally been completed, and this blind item will help out in terms of getting the photos and videos of her at the premiere completely removed off of the internet forever, and also, in order to prevent any spreading copies put out of the singer being at the movie premiere that destroyed her life and her career she's made in the entertainment industry forever.

please share this blind item to everybody who knows what this could allude to. i am still spreading justice for kyle and britney all the way! #removeitforbritney 

Edited by kylelaiflop
  • Love 1

This sounds like fanfiction, Kyle forgot that Britney is a HUGE Brad Pitt fan so she would naturally want to show up to watch a free movie Compare that to the beauty awards where she wore the black dress and looks/acts exactly how he paints her as. 

• Haha 3
  • Like 3

You have a very wild imagination and the fact that you went to the lengths to write all of that is very weird.

Also, the premiere she was referring to for her musical was the premiere of the previews she attended. You aren't even well researched in your bull****.

• Haha 2
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, nowimstronger said:

You posted the same thing on Lipstick Alley and everyone over there agreed it was fanfic. 

WWW.LIPSTICKALLEY.COM

i'm just here to post this blind item to lipstick alley in order to shed some more light on the whole entire...

only because nobody appreciated it, it's just an arg created to get those photos removed very soon. also im not a weirdo, nothing wrong with spreading something that will change britney's life forever 

Edited by kylelaiflop
4 hours ago, justhanging said:

She looked fine? Wtf

britney has sudden nerve damage from seeing the photos plus these photos were the real reason why she is no longer posting photos with her sons a lot. it ruined her. you should know that. 

4 hours ago, Emil87 said:

Did you really expect any of us to read all that? Pfffft..

spacer.png

be quiet matthew, we all know kyle lai-fatt looks better than you and your unhealthy obsession can be (not being rude, just stating my facts im here) 

1 hour ago, BlackoutITZ said:

You have a very wild imagination and the fact that you went to the lengths to write all of that is very weird.

Also, the premiere she was referring to for her musical was the premiere of the previews she attended. You aren't even well researched in your bull.

only because britney looks back at those photos and says she hates them. for all of you to be britney fans, why couldn't you respect her wishes and don't share those photos to the public anymore? it's just so sad isn't it... 

4 hours ago, Puppy said:

This sounds like fanfiction, Kyle forgot that Britney is a HUGE Brad Pitt fan so she would naturally want to show up to watch a free movie Compare that to the beauty awards where she wore the black dress and looks/acts exactly how he paints her as. 

yeah but britney said she thought she attended the premiere to once upon a one more time, until she misread the movie title, and now you can see why kyle has those nightmares of his stomach getting eated by seagulls because of those photos. plus never forget the mole under her left eye, it's why kyle should've prevented her from going to the premiere in the first place :( 

spacer.png

• Love 1

What?? I'm afraid this is how disorganized thinking/speech looks like. So Britney hated that red dress so much, it explains a mole under her eye and the so-called project manager sees his stomach getting eated by seagulls?

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, DarielXO said:

What?? So Britney hated that red dress so much, it explains a mole under her eye and the so-called project manager sees his stomach getting eated by seagulls?

yeah. kyle has nightmares from seeing it. it was awful.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.