World Premiere of Katy Perry's new music video "Woman's World"

52 minutes ago, ToxicMadness said:

Sounds like Stupid Love so much O_o  i can't believe it.

20 minutes ago, Alvee said:

Sounds Like sealed With A Kiss...

I feel like it sounds like a million other songs literally just with different (generic af) lyrics. Maybe Katy's aware and this is her trolling... :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

23 minutes ago, MyLittlePopstar said:

Garbage. Garbage song. Garbage video. Garbage “singer.” Garbage producer. Like I was kinda afraid I might end up liking it, luckily I don’t like a single thing about it. Cheesy lyrics. Genetric beat. Tacky tasteless visuals. Non existent vocals. did she think it was a good look to steal the one featured black girl in the videos phone? This video is like making fun of feminism. 

Stream Joyride by Kesha. Stream Woman’s World by Cher. Stream Woman by Kesha. Stream anything besides that trash. 

Let’s support Kesha :melt_weird_drift_wow:

joyride deserves more 

• Love 7

the product placement is so shameless and it's just really ******* weird. it's clear she has become extremely out of touch with what is popular today. People don't do shameless product placements anymore. and the song is nothing special. it's definitely not fresh or forward thinking. it sounds like it could have been on Witness. It's giving vapid narcissistic. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, sparrowhawk said:

It’s good. Gays are so annoying. Literally anything anyone drops ever you will **** on. Funny thing is you aren’t critics, no one really cares 🙃

literally everyone is a critic

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

It was ok

Reveal hidden contents

But keep tik flop length 

Reveal hidden contents

Pregnant trisha paytas? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Anyway it was better than Ava Max/Dula Peep entire discography and than taylors latest album. 

How you dare! 
:ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.