Britney on IG: All that love ??? Right back at you !!! Kiss my *** 💋 !!!

10 hours ago, justhanging said:

I used to love her Instagram
Photos from 2015 Best Nine on Instagram: Celebrity Edition - E! Online
The 34 Most Important Instagrams From Britney Spears In 2015
BRITNEY SPEARS: o Instagram da cantora ao longo dos anos - Pandlr
BRITNEY SPEARS: o Instagram da cantora ao longo dos anos - Pandlr

But now she has said herself she intentionally tries to make everyone uncomfortable because she was so uncomfortable for 13 years and no one helped, although shortly after her conservatorship we had lovely posts like this

She looks genuinely happy in these images, I understand she spent 13 years in conservatorship but she also had happy moments. Furthermore, Britney is someone who needs medication to stay psychologically stable and now she is clearly in a psychotic crisis because she stopped taking them.

Edited by NJ jeans
  • Love 6

Not sure what this accomplishes. It could be about anyone.

The posts about Paul Soliz were the most clear and to the point in awhile. I wish she would express herself that way more often. When you are writing to an audience of millions who are there to see how you are going because that is your main current platform, I don't think should always be guessing games.

Let’s not glamorize the past. Just because her social media used to look happy doesn’t mean Britney was happy. She’s a performer, she knows how to fake a smile. 

I bet Robin probably took a lot of those photos because she was shadowing her around the clock and in charge of making sure Britney’s life projected a certain image 

Her “team” had her pose for the camera in front of birthday cakes they wouldn't let her eat, standing next to family members who betrayed her and insulted her, going to award shows she didn’t want to attend for albums she mostly didn’t want to make. 

Edited by KatieKat
  • Love 6
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, NJ jeans said:

She looks genuinely happy in these images, I understand she spent 13 years in conservatorship but she also had happy moments. Furthermore, Britney is someone who needs medication to stay psychologically stable and now she is clearly in a psychotic crisis because she stopped taking them.

Those images you love so badly were curated by people on Team Con. So you're saying you loved a fake image of her?

Again, she is not in a psychotic crisis. Stop misusing these terms. You are not her doctor, nor are you privy to anything in her life other than what she shares on IG. 

• Love 6
9 hours ago, NJ jeans said:

Saying someone is going through a psychotic break when you don’t know that person at ALL is not it. Stop using mental health terms so loosely… especially with situations you have no real contact with. I don’t think y’all realize how disgusting that sounds

And I don’t mean to sound rude - but how do you know she was genuinely happy there? Britney has repeatedly talked about how unhappy she was then but we’re gonna ignore that because she had good pictures posted to her instagram (most times taken by somebody else)? I choose to trust HER word and if I go by what she says - she’s definitely happier now even though she has still has to deal with PTSD from all that happened. She just doesn’t post much of what she actually does on a daily basis anymore and that’s okay… Britney has the right to privacy for the first time in a long time now and it’s up to her fans to respect that right the most.

And even if she was unhappy - I think that’d be quite understandable considering the trauma she has, especially from 2019. It’s disgusting to imply that her misery would be due to the fact she chooses not to take the medication they forced on her system instead of the fact that she has been severely traumatized BECAUSE of her so-called “support system” that drugged her with medication that so-called “fans” are now saying she “needed” despite how lethargic she looked most of the time. I wonder if her testimony started to mean less to people.

Edited by knee Queen of pop
  • Love 4
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

Those images you love so badly were curated by people on Team Con. So you're saying you loved a fake image of her?

Again, she is not in a psychotic crisis. Stop misusing these terms. You are not her doctor, nor are you privy to anything in her life other than what she shares on IG. 

17 minutes ago, knee Queen of pop said:

Saying someone is going through a psychotic break when you don’t know that person at ALL is not it. Stop using mental health terms so loosely… especially with situations you have no real contact with. I don’t think y’all realize how disgusting that sounds

And I don’t mean to sound rude - but how do you know she was genuinely happy there? Britney has repeatedly talked about how unhappy she was then but we’re gonna ignore that because she had good pictures posted to her instagram (most times taken by somebody else)? I choose to trust HER word and if I go by what she says - she’s definitely happier now even though she has still has to deal with PTSD from all that happened. She just doesn’t post much of what she actually does on a daily basis anymore and that’s okay… Britney has the right to privacy for the first time in a long time now and it’s up to her fans to respect that right the most.

You guys think she was absolutely miserable every single second of those 13 years? Not one genuine smile happened?

Those black and white ideas about the hellish conservatorship era versus the current state of her being that of a woman who's well, happy and free are crumbling in front of the whole world. You're holding on to that delusional "nothing wrong with her" thing for dear life at this point and you know damn well it's giving Emperor's New Clothes. :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

1 hour ago, Baronesse said:

You guys think she was absolutely miserable every single second of those 13 years? Not one genuine smile happened?

Those black and white ideas about the hellish conservatorship era versus the current state of her being that of a woman who's well, happy and free are crumbling in front of the whole world. You're holding on to that delusional "nothing wrong with her" thing for dear life at this point and you know damn well it's giving Emperor's New Clothes. :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

No one's holding onto anything, babes. I never said 'nothing was wrong with her', so please don't put words in my mouth.

Britney lived through those 13 years of control and misery. What makes you think you know more than her?

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Baronesse said:

I never said she was always miserable but I find it laughable to believe she was doing better or was happier under the conservatorship… a few happy moments don’t change that. Any positives the conservatorship might have offered are extremely overshadowed by way bigger negatives. It’s better to get through the negatives and still have fundamental human rights in the process. Lol

Clearly Britney doesn’t live in a utopia now but nobody’s saying she does, not even herself ☠️ she’s always been acknowledging she’s gone through highs and lows even after the conservatorship. And she’s always made it clear that many of those lows are due to the emotional and psychological damage they put her through on the same conservatorship y’all seem to be defending more and more as days pass by. As somebody said here, what makes you think you know more about what she went and is going through than herself? Did y’all forget that there was a time when she’d cry herself to sleep everyday (according to herself) while she posted videos pretending all was well on Instagram? She’s been open about her wounds for a long time now but people seem to ignore that because, subconsciously, y’all liked the conservatorship because she might have been miserable behind the scenes but she gave you the entertainment you wanted.

Edited by knee Queen of pop
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, knee Queen of pop said:

I never said she was always miserable but I find it laughable to believe she was doing better or was happier under the conservatorship… a few happy moments don’t change that. Any positives the conservatorship might have offered are extremely overshadowed by way bigger negatives. It’s better to get through the negatives and still have fundamental human rights in the process. Lol

Clearly Britney doesn’t live in a utopia now but nobody’s saying she does, not even herself ☠️ she’s always been acknowledging she’s gone through highs and lows even after the conservatorship. And she’s always made it clear that many of those lows are due to the emotional and psychological damage they put her through on the same conservatorship y’all seem to be defending more and more as days pass by. As somebody said here, what makes you think you know more about what she went and is going through than herself? Did y’all forget that there was a time when she’d cry herself to sleep everyday (according to herself) while she posted videos pretending all was well on Instagram? She’s been open about her wounds for a long time now but people seem to ignore that because, subconsciously, y’all liked the conservatorship because she might have been miserable behind the scenes but she gave you the entertainment you wanted.

''y’all liked the conservatorship because she might have been miserable behind the scenes but she gave you the entertainment you wanted''

PERIOD!!!

She had a curated image, she had an instagram and she couldn't use it but they posted the pictured they took of her, she had no access to an unmonitored phone, she was unhappy at that time and the said it multiple times, yet you guys loved that era because she was working...

I don't know what is wrong with you guys to be honest, other celebrities have instagrams that are actually problematic where they say miso genistic stuff or ra cist stuff and are overall awful but britney can't call out her family or the media for publicly insulting her (as she should rightfully so, they just said she is an emotional eater and has gained 20 pounds just by binging yet she looks amazing, he called out her ex rightfully so he was a pos, her family for being pos)

I have to be honest, I would be mad all day too if I all I saw was negative tabloids posted about me, but you guys miss the times where she was the most miserable BUT SHE HAD A HIGHLY CURATED INSTAGRAM AND WAS TOURING AND DOING STUFF!!!

Are you guys aware that she is not your slave, right?

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.