Britney posts project rhinestone

22 minutes ago, Princessmimi said:

Exactly.

I miss her painting and fitness posts.

She used to have more variety on her IG.

Now its so repetitive.

Didn't someone once say Britney doesn't think the world deserves to see her happy so she never shows much of her life on Instagram?

7 minutes ago, justhanging said:

I can think of 3 reasons

A) Cade or someone else tells her she needs to post content like this (she once said she thinks of her Instagram as work) 

B) Britney is hateful and pissed so she wants to annoy and offend everyone for what was done to her

C) She is in psychosis and seriously unwell 

Was exposing herself on Instagram the only way she found to offend people? This type of content she posts doesn't hurt anyone but herself. Britney became a joke, a meme. In the end, she is the only one who is harmed.

• Like 5
6 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

Was exposing herself on Instagram the only way she found to offend people? This type of content she posts doesn't hurt anyone but herself. Britney became a joke, a meme. In the end, she is the only one who is harmed.

I agree.

She doesn't seem to see it that way.

She thinks the New York Times documentaries are the most embarrassing thing in the world, not her Instagram.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, justhanging said:

I can think of 3 reasons

A) Cade or someone else tells her she needs to post content like this (she once said she thinks of her Instagram as work) 

B) Britney is hateful and pissed so she wants to annoy and offend everyone for what was done to her

You do not know the definition of psychosis. You all need shut tf up and stop arm chair diagnosing this woman because her videos are strange. 

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Gutterguppy said:

You do not know the definition of psychosis. You all need shut tf up and stop arm chair diagnosing this woman because her videos are strange. 

literally
these people have never seen someone going through psychosis
idk how this forum started getting run by teenagers from other forums in a group chat, but they must bring in a ton of ad revenue

Edited by ---
2 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

I'm just trying to follow the timeline. As far as I know psychosis is somebody experiencing a loss of contact with reality. I'm fairly certain it can also involve disorganized thinking or behavior.  

She was very cognizant in court in 2021 and the summer after when she released that long audio clip on YouTube.

However, after that she went quiet and some months later the so-called Free Britney leaders claimed to have "inside info". I think it was a guy named Jared that said on a podcast that Britney had abruptly stopped taking all meds which had caused her to be in a state of psychosis.

Shortly after this, ableist TMZ called her "manic" at a restaurant in LA in early 2023. 

Even if it's true, I respect her decision and she has her right to do as she wants with her body.  I get it. Why take meds that messed you up for 13 years that were forcibly given to you by a team of people who wanted you unwell to keep the conservatorship going? 

The bad in all of this is the fact that stopping psychiatric medications suddenly can disrupt the delicate balance of brain chemistry that these medications help maintain. Doctors always recommend to slowly get off meds.

Nothing fans can do but I hope that those in her life are honest with her and offer support if she's truly suffering as much as it's reported. 

Edited by justhanging
4 hours ago, justhanging said:

Estoy de acuerdo.

Ella no parece verlo de esa manera.

Ella piensa que los documentales del New York Times son lo más vergonzoso del mundo, no su Instagram.

As a Britney fan since 2003, I have defended and supported her like millions, but come on girl, this is already indefensible, what world do you live in? such a mobilization of fans, coverage of freebritney, fighting with every headline that has denigrated her so that she could finally be free and when it is achieved, it shows that this stupidity is what she can achieve on her own? . She is not expected to tour, to promote any album, but at least she stops doing so much stupidity. She shows herself to be ungrateful to many people who show affection towards her, the same documentaries that served for her liberation, she mistreats them. girl, but for those people you would not have the luxuries and comforts that you can enjoy today.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, justhanging said:

I can think of 3 reasons

It's a mix of the three, I think... and she doesn't know the real effect of her content...

It's more twisted than a sequel of The Truman Show could be.

She is not touching reality that much and ot shows.

It doesn't seem she wants to be known as a joke, and the theory she doesn't care about other people opinions couldn’t be more false with all her constant drama.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Cruise said:

britney has fallen into groundhog day. Damn, at least it paints nebulas, stay away from the parasite Cade... girl with Sam at least you trained, but now on the hamster wheel...

The workout videos with Scam seemed even more forced... he had to say things like "smile" for her to cooperate, she looked like a sad robot most of the time doing all the wrong moves. 

But yeah,  the repetitions are getting more and more notable.

Again, not a fan of the dress but she does look pretty.😊

And the creativity police should all submit a porfolio to verify their own 'creativity', which for them is limited to ig, that probably consists of selfies and vanity posts.🤦‍♂️

And let's not even bother giving attention to anyone who is dumb enough to call other people 'dumb' from their own fallacy of generalization. And also those who diagnose her in such a malicious way as if they 'know' Britney, yet alone everything about social media and psychology;;🤮

• Like 1
7 hours ago, justhanging said:

I'm just trying to follow the timeline. As far as I know psychosis is somebody experiencing a loss of contact with reality. I'm fairly certain it can also involve disorganized thinking or behavior.  

Loss of contact with reality means hallucinations and/or delusions. Disorganized thinking is like "I'm so hungry I have to paint my wall yellow".

She sure has something serious, but I don't think it's psychosis. Probably a mix of diagnoses, including paranoia. Paranoid thinking is when you believe people always have bad intentions. It's really hard to deal with a paranoid person because they always misunderstand your words and actions.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.