Katy Perry announces new album '143'

September 20th!!! Who is managing her? this isn’t 2008 anymore

the way we’ve known about the song for weeks (which should have been out already) and building up the hype just to release the album end of September 

unless she plans on releasing a few singles before hand

• Like 2

Most likely she will release the second single mid to the end of August and the 3rd single release the following week or early October 

I definitely think Katy will get the Vanguard Award this year, it would be great promo leading up to the albums release 

6 hours ago, PlatinumB said:

But she's said mean things.. It's giving stalker and obsessed fan. It's giving abdul. Just leave her alone KP.

Who is abdul though  !?? :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

Edited by Veronica Spears
2 hours ago, Imnotcrazy said:

Ok … let’s talk about this :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Im not gonna lie, the photoshoot for the album slays really hard :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch: so that’s on that:tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

also 143, which is 1+4+3= 8

And we are in 2024, which is 2+0+2+4=8:typing_keyboard_computer:

8, infinite :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

Very witch of her, maybe she’s really trying to make it, after all this light years :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Beep beep:gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

anyways, I dislike her aura/energy, but she’s a great artist, good luck girl :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

143 means I love you

As others have said, the cover art slaps. 

if you think about it, this is her first return to form since Prism as far as her iconic look. I really think she’s channeling her hit making self with this album. Hope I’m not wrong 

12 hours ago, Imnotcrazy said:

Ok … let’s talk about this :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Im not gonna lie, the photoshoot for the album slays really hard :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch: so that’s on that:tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

also 143, which is 1+4+3= 8

And we are in 2024, which is 2+0+2+4=8:typing_keyboard_computer:

8, infinite :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

Very witch of her, maybe she’s really trying to make it, after all this light years :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Beep beep:gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

anyways, I dislike her aura/energy, but she’s a great artist, good luck girl :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Not the beep beep

:queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Haha 1
Posted (edited)
45 minutes ago, Kiss my said:

How so?

:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

It's not just that. She said in her live yesterday that when she was facing family health issues she kept seeing this number 143 everywhere and that it somehow gave her comfort. She talked about its numerology too.

Edited by Fita

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.