From The Princess Of Pop To Now The Ex Of A Felon Housekeeper What's Next For Britney?

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, UnderHisSpell said:

GIRL IDC ABOUT UNIVERSE, IDC ABOUT YOUR PAST DRAMA, I BARELY EVEN KNOW YOU NOR TALK **** ABOUT YOU & STOP HARRASING ME ABOUT IT :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Harassing ? should we pull up all your posts shading and harassing me the last few days?

Edited by DiamondCircus
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Harassing ? should we pull up all your posts shading and harassing me the last few days?

I was just calling you out for being mean to Britney :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

(And other people did this too not just me)

Edited by UnderHisSpell
  • Like 5
6 hours ago, UnderHisSpell said:

I think y'all should stop creating "Paul" topics unless there's something big happens... there's so many of them already and there's no need to fill home feed with this d-bag :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

It might be a good idea to create one pinned megathread about him.

5 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Maybe create some more threads of your own or just head back on over to Uniflop.

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

4 hours ago, UnderHisSpell said:

Maybe you should stop bringing up that bull**** than I'll take you seriously :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

4 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

@Wendy Williams I think you should let your friend know what happened in here with Uniflop and the reciepts.

Several members in your thread told me Underhisspell was talking crap as he did in the messages. 

Lies, lies and more lies :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

I already told you, if you have the receipts show me...

4 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

I'll let @Wendy Williams fill you in.

Happy Turn Up GIF by Bounce

@Wendy Williams pls tell this person to leave me alone :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

You two against each other? I'm going to hold back because I don't like this situation. :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

21 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

You two against each other? I'm going to hold back because I don't like this situation. :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

Just to let you know It's about that past drama between you and Diamond that I'm not even part of and suddenly Diamond decided to blame me like I'm the one who created that drama. literally I'm not even using "Universe" yes I have an account on there because you were unable to use DMs on Exhale so you ask me to join there and DM you there instead and I barely even used it and only used it to say hi to you time to time. idk what diamond saw there to be triggered this much about me having an account on there... :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Edited by UnderHisSpell
4 minutes ago, UnderHisSpell said:

Just to let you know It's about that past drama between you and Diamond that I'm not even part of and suddenly Diamond decided to blame me like I'm the one who created that drama. literally I'm not even using "Universe" yes I have an account on there because you were unable to use DMs on Exhale so you ask me to join there and DM you there instead and I barely even used it and only used it to say hi to you time to time. idk what diamond saw there to be triggered this much about me having an account on there... :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

It's been over a year, I don't even remember who said what because all the messages are deleted, and maybe it's good. I don't want to deal with the past, but the present and the future. 🫠

I honestly never expected this situation to happen between you two 🫠

• Like 1
Just now, Wendy Williams said:

It's been over a year, I don't even remember who said what because all the messages are deleted, and maybe it's good. I don't want to deal with the past, but the present and the future. 🫠

I honestly never expected this situation to happen between you two 🫠

Me too! I don't even remember that drama was exist until Diamond suddenly brings it up randomly, that behavior is so creepy and unhinged and I barely even know Diamond too, that person Acts like we've been known each other for 10yrs :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

7 minutes ago, UnderHisSpell said:

Me too! I don't even remember that drama was exist until Diamond suddenly brings it up randomly, that behavior is so creepy and unhinged and I barely even know Diamond too, that person Acts like we've been known each other for 10yrs :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

Just please both of you, don't drag me into this beef. If it was with someone else, I won't say, but not between the two of you. :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.