Katy Perry drops teaser #2 of 'Woman's World' video

Kudos to her for actually giving effort to her career and trying.... I'm not going to drag her for that considering some artists give the bare minimum.

She still has some absolute bops, Bon Appetit, Harleys in Hawaii,365 etc so still holding out hope but this single just doesn't seem it...

• Love 5
  • Like 2

I don't understand why some people have to be so nasty and negative. If you don't like someone or something, just don't listen to or pay attention to it. Why do some people feel the need to spread hate and negative energy? For a community that's supposed to be about love and acceptance, the behavior is quite tragic. Some of yall could use some therapy. Who hurt you guys LOL 

• Love 3
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Mayenaise said:

Kudos to her for actually giving effort to her career and trying.... I'm not going to drag her for that considering some artists give the bare minimum.

She still has some absolute bops, Bon Appetit, Harleys in Hawaii,365 etc so still holding out hope but this single just doesn't seem it...

The three songs I like from her :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

This one sounds terrible. It will flop, mark my words :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.