Britney Spears is ‘frustrated’ by her ‘genetic’ cellulite, but it’s ‘going to get worse’ without treatment, says expert

11 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

I swear Britney has some of the best & worst “fans” ever. Shes not Barbie, she’s getting older, the fans obsession with her looks is part of the problem why shes so freaking insecure. Let her live. 

Britney has never blamed fans for any insecurities, nor has she blamed fans for her looks. Britney made it clear her dad called her fat, treated her badly and the media like the ones that posted she had cellulite are to blame not fans.

• Love 6
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Britney has never blamed fans for any insecurities, nor has she blamed fans for her looks. Britney made it clear her dad called her fat, treated her badly and the media like the ones that posted she had cellulite are to blame not fans.

Of course your *** is all up in a negative thread dissecting Britney’s cellulite. Shocking. Groundbreaking. Never before seen. You are one of the horrible “fans” I was mentioning, glad you got the memo.

• Like 3
Posted (edited)

Any woman that consumes sugar and soda daily and don't drink water enough will have cellulite. PERIOD.

but the pictures are distorted. Her legs have no that, maybe her abs a little bit. Or it was the sunlight distortion. 

Edited by Jup1ter
1 minute ago, monalisaney81 said:

Of course your *** is all up in a negative thread dissecting Britney’s cellulite. Shocking. Groundbreaking. Never before seen. You are one of the horrible “fans” I was mentioning, glad you got the memo.

You’re a liar I haven’t said anything negative about Britney’s body. Funny how I only say the fans aren’t to blame as she’s never blamed fans and you go on this unhinged post! :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Love 2
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

You’re a liar I haven’t said anything negative about Britney’s body. Funny how I only say the fans aren’t to blame as she’s never blamed fans and you go on this unhinged post! :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Fans are partly to blame. Who posts a thread on a fan forum (which Britney might frequent) on whether or not she has cellulite? Tabloids suck for writing up these ridiculous articles but fans are just as bad for reposting & dissecting it. Like imagine how Britney would feel seeing her “fans” dissecting her body, not good i’m sure. 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

Fans are partly to blame. Who posts a thread on a fan forum (which Britney might frequent) on whether or not she has cellulite? Tabloids suck for writing up these ridiculous articles but fans are just as bad for reposting & dissecting it. Like imagine how Britney would feel seeing her “fans” dissecting her body, not good i’m sure. 

What does that have to do with me? I haven’t dissected her body or made any comment on cellulite. You get all in an uproar over facts! Britney never blamed fans for any of this. It stems from her father, the paparazzi and the media. Whether it’s shared here or elsewhere that’s where it stems from! 

Posted (edited)

Sunlight distortion??? Light shows things more clearly. If she was out and the sun was overhead yeah it’s going to show shadows where the divits are or craters I don’t know anything about cellulite I’m a man and my legs are muscular and smooth so I dunno what cellulite is. Britney is helping me learn because of the post she made

Edited by LoveYourselfMas

Why do you think Janice ****inson or photographer tells models to find the light!!! So the model can be illuminated. Yeah if u see an instagram model without the filters and blurring effects of a phone it’s going to be different. The way we angle a phone when filming can change our size. 
when you are looking at a figure in direct sunlight from a non biased view yeah you are getting the reality what is so hard to understand about that??? I don’t know why science literal science is objected in this forum and we’re gaslit into believing all these crazy conspiracy theories and enter an alternate reality where we can’t trust our eyes and all media outlets are lying and trouble. Stop denying what can clearly be seen???????????

13 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

She brought the subject up???????

8 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

What does that have to do with me? I haven’t dissected her body or made any comment on cellulite. You get all in an uproar over facts! Britney never blamed fans for any of this. It stems from her father, the paparazzi and the media. Whether it’s shared here or elsewhere that’s where it stems from! 

You are literally the one quote tweeting me first, so you made it about yourself. If my post did not apply to you then why are you responding to me in the first place? Notice how I made a general statement about fans and you jumped in to quote tweet me. Seems like you took my comment personally. :wink_britney_everytime_white:

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

You are literally the one quote tweeting me first, so you made it about yourself. If my post did not apply to you then why are you responding to me in the first place? Notice how I made a general statement about fans and you jumped in to quote tweet me. Seems like you took my comment personally. :wink_britney_everytime_white:

Not at all if anything you went unhinged with your reply per usual.

Stay pressed as I factually stated and had to educate you on. Brit never blamed fans for insecurities or anything in regards to her body.

People are just projecting on her and they see at her what they want to see.

I dont know why has to pay that price. I hope she knows that she is unique and own it. 

I am a man, I have strong legs and at times I can see some of it. I dont have slim legs like many have. I know how they look. I also know how Britneys look and sorry but not many people can have an opinion. Her legs are def the best in the biz and prob better than the most of the population.  Imagine looking like Britney and the nobodies coming to share their thoughts. 🙄

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

This article that took her post seriously, stupid:gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:
Most of her posts are secret messages and she doesn't care about cellulite.

If people knew what that post really meant, they would have a heart attack😁

Edited by turquoise
2 hours ago, turquoise said:

This article that took her post seriously, stupid:gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:
Most of her posts are secret messages and she doesn't care about cellulite.

If people knew what that post really meant, they would have a heart attack😁

Tell us moooar then Happy Stephen Colbert GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

8 hours ago, monalisaney81 said:

I swear Britney has some of the best & worst “fans” ever. Shes not Barbie, she’s getting older, the fans obsession with her looks is part of the problem why shes so freaking insecure. Let her live. 

Britney is the one who is obsessed with her body and looks though?!! Constantly mentioning how she’s lost 5lbs here and there, how awful she looks in photos, how she’d be hospitalised if she lost any more weight, drawing attention to those pap photos that people would have forgotten within a day. 

No one is refusing to “let her live” by having a discussion about the thing that SHE chooses to bring up constantly. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Britney is the one who is obsessed with her body and looks though?!! Constantly mentioning how she’s lost 5lbs here and there, how awful she looks in photos, how she’d be hospitalised if she lost any more weight, drawing attention to those pap photos that people would have forgotten within a day. 

No one is refusing to “let her live” by having a discussion about the thing that SHE chooses to bring up constantly. 

Yes lol. She was the one making a big deal of the pictures story and talking about her body. 

It's normal we talk about the things she share on her instagram... what else?

I just don't see why all this drama  (hers and from some fans)... like it was such a terrible apocalypse level thing the tabloid pictures... next candids it will be the same thing, her complaining the papz edited and fans preten... I mean believing they did it because the media can't stop bullying her.

It's a bit sad that many fans thought it was wrong Britney look like the allegedly "edited pictures"... I thought this was much worse because it seems a defense but what if that’s how she really looks in real life?

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.