The most annoying part on Eras Tour?

9 hours ago, LeglessJamie said:

I swear EVERY SINGLE TIME I log on here, I see a new thread about hating on Taylor.

This fanbase has become so pitty and toxic, we literally are the little monsters or BTS stans in their most toxic phases back then. 

Get a life and stop throwing shade a woman that's killing it.

Get a life and stop derailing this thread :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

22 hours ago, RBFLOVESBRITNEY said:

My favorites are 

Mix the cinnamon rolls…

Taylor Swift Dancing GIF by Disney+

Shimmy the **** 

Taylor Swift Dancing GIF by Cats Movie

Shake off the haters.

taylor swift dancing GIF

The less you post about her the less the SEOs pick her up and the quicker she becomes  “irrelevant.” 

Is Taylor Swift a new Dua Lipa? Discuss :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

9 hours ago, LeglessJamie said:

I swear EVERY SINGLE TIME I log on here, I see a new thread about hating on Taylor.

This fanbase has become so pitty and toxic, we literally are the little monsters or BTS stans in their most toxic phases back then. 

Get a life and stop throwing shade a woman that's killing it.

I mean, can you really blame this fanbase for being this envious? All we got is twirling videos, tacky ***** and Dollar Tree fashion shows that our fave does on Instagram to look forward to. 

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.