Matroda: Got me dancing like I’m Britney

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Just now, britney_rocks said:

Amazing. Show this generation that Britney was the IT girl when it came to amazing dancing and choreography. The amount of GenZers that are not aware of that is outrageous 

Are you sure they are not referencing her IG dance videos. :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:
I doubt Gen Zs know wth is dream within a dream tour or in the zone abc special

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

Amazing. Show this generation that Britney was the IT girl when it came to amazing dancing and choreography. The amount of GenZers that are not aware of that is outrageous 

can't think of any of her earlier performances being available in actual HD.  The Grammys released a tiny clip of her in HD, Pepsi took her HD commercial down.

has anything from Jive ever been released in actual HD? her talent is being kept hidden by the industry

Edited by Jassoe3
3 hours ago, Red Wine Supernova said:

Are you sure they are not referencing her IG dance videos. :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

I agree, same with the Cardi B song. Shocking he didn't add any knife sound.

• Haha 3
4 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

I agree, same with the Cardi B song. Shocking he didn't add any knife sound.

Agree with what? Cardi B has always said she was a Britney fan in high school and loves “Piece of Me” and other songs. So she was inspired by her legendary status, not her Instagram videos. And what’s wrong with her insta videos? :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: Gurl, live your ****** life instead of judging others!

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Red Wine Supernova said:

They are talking about her IG videos. I know most fans hate those videos, but the younger generation likes them, believe it or not, which is why I find it hilarious when the fans go on panic mode with her silly videos. I'm sure some of them know she is/was an amazing performer but the spinning around videos made an impact on the cultural zeitgeist. Some people make fun of them , others reshare them as an affirmation of how they feel. 

Just enjoy that Queen still being celebrated! not other 2000s acts have that.  

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, MissDebbie said:

They are talking about her IG videos. I know most fans hate those videos, but the younger generation likes them, believe it or not, which is why I find it hilarious when the fans go on panic mode with her silly videos. I'm sure some of them know she is/was an amazing performer but the spinning around videos made an impact on the cultural zeitgeist. Some people make fun of them , others reshare them as an affirmation of how they feel. 

Just enjoy that Queen still being celebrated! not other 2000s acts have that.  

That’s simultaneously the best and the most horrifying take I’ve seen on this forum regarding her ig videos.

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.