Paul’s wife to Britney: “I'm demanding a public apology too for taking my husband n you ready had one”

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, jokobish said:

This account has hardly any followers.. why are we believing this?

why anyone doubt hearsay from instagram?

hard to see how Britney could be sleeping around with her security staff with nobody telling TMZ. that's just asking for huge lawsuits and being blacklisted from work

though if Britney got back with the dead beat abuser after destroying a marriage over him I wouldn't be surprised at all, it's becoming hard to sympathize about her personal issues when she keeps on doing the same over and over

1 hour ago, BPI said:

Doesn't this woman have children to take care of? instead of wasting time on ig commenting on every single post

think she outsourced the job to her mother while she gets high all day and collects from the state

Edited by Jassoe3
  • Like 1

I don’t believe Britney cheated on Sam for one bit. Well maybe she did but in the same extent of Justin. Sam did it and she probably did after and the naive girl that she is, she didn’t check if he was married or not. But the fact that this woman is spitting all of this while everyone is on NDA’s screams bullsht to me! She wants money for the missing child support from Paul that’s all. 

• Like 3
3 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Yes, this woman is alleging that she and Paul are still married, funny thing is while people choose to be delusional over this situation hoping for a new album Brit is allegedly with Paul hooking up in hotels allegedly. :cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette:

Give her some fun, the person who has a wife is responsible when he decides to be unfaithful. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

1 hour ago, BPI said:

Doesn't this woman have children to take care of? instead of wasting time on ig commenting on every single post

They both seem like deadbeat parents. Poor kids..maybe Britney can adopt them. 

44 minutes ago, nakedsoldier said:

I don’t believe Britney cheated on Sam for one bit. Well maybe she did but in the same extent of Justin. Sam did it and she probably did after and the naive girl that she is, she didn’t check if he was married or not. But the fact that this woman is spitting all of this while everyone is on NDA’s screams bullsht to me! She wants money for the missing child support from Paul that’s all. 

The trolls have to stop with the narrative that Britney cheated on Sam, especially when there are receipts proving the opposite happened. Anything to make her look bad, I guess. The OP’s fav Timberflop is a serial cheating alcoholic but sis is concerned about Britney, who is single btw and free to **** whoever she wants.

If she did cheat, it was probably a revenge ****, like what she did to Justin. Get over it.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 5
1 hour ago, PlatinumB said:

Why are people believing this?

Because sadly this place is now full of trolls who hate Britney...

Funny they believed it the second it was post!!! Even with no evidence, even if they know that absolutely anybody is able to do that. But when it was the rumors about Sam, they called it fake!

Does anyone still have the screenshots from Scammy ex-client? Saying he was cheated on Britney with the other girls at the gym? When it was post everybody was like "it's fake! it's fake!":oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Also another thing that shows how this board is now full of trolls... Topics like this make 6 pages in few hours, topics about court, justice for Britney, new really important discoveries only make 6 comments... :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 3
  • Like 4
15 minutes ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

Yall keep wondering why she picks trash men like how don’t yall realise the only reason is because sophisticated decent men would want nothing to do with her.

I would love to see the perfect men of YOUR life!:nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

Aloooooooooooooooot of good men, would love to be with Britney, she just bad at choosing them!

And it's a big lie! She had David and Charlie before they didn't want to be team con's soldiers anymore, so they get rid of them! Like they get rid of Felicia, Brett, people could only stay in this sect if they followed their rules!

About Paul, I don't like her choice at all but I won't blame her either, I know she's alone, broken heart, because of her family, her sons, the fact that she was in a huge court battle, which ended badly, even Judas Lynne made fun of her on IG! Who never made any mistake? Who never made mistakes because we were alone and lost because of all the horrible we had been through... Anyway I won't explain this again and again, most of people have a big lack of empathy and won't never understand things except the day it will happen to them they will cry their a  *ss of for less than that! Whatever...

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

Because sadly this place is now full of trolls who hate Britney...

Funny they believed it the second it was post!!! Even with no evidence, even if they know that absolutely anybody is able to do that. But when it was the rumors about Sam, they called it fake!

Does anyone still have the screenshots from Scammy ex-client? Saying he was cheated on Britney with the other girls at the gym? When it was post everybody was like "it's fake! it's fake!":oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Also another thing that shows how this board is now full of trolls... Topics like this make 6 pages in few hours, topics about court, justice for Britney, new really important discoveries only make 6 comments... :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Edited by Emil87
  • Like 5
11 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

You are the boss!

I forget it was post on her own IG stor, a certified profil with pictures... She was ready to face the guy!

This story had way more valid evidence than a comment under a TMZ article, that absolutely anybody could have written but "fans" have choosen to believe the last one instead...:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I'm not saying it's necessarily false but it's funny how "fans" react when it's a bad news about Sam and when it's a bad news about Britney... It's just so weird and so wrong...

a-woman-claims-she-was-********-harassed

"Just because some people suffer in silence it doesn't mean the aren't suffering"

So true, especially when it's Britney, she may send a message on IG but she will never harder than that!

65162049-11493923-image-a-71_16699602145

"Yeah... I married myself!" He was never at home, I said this back, you can't call it being in a relation if you are never at home with your wife...

9 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Damn so they were having several alleged romps in multiple hotels and yet people want to blame the fans for what Brit is doing. 

6 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Yes, this woman is alleging that she and Paul are still married, funny thing is while people choose to be delusional over this situation hoping for a new album Brit is allegedly with Paul hooking up in hotels allegedly. :cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette:

Who gives a **** who she's hooking up with? It's so weird and bizarre how you think this is any of your business and you talk about her like you know her :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

• Love 3
  • Like 3
Posted (edited)

It's very clear some of fanbase haven't learned from past with Justin because there are receipt of Sam cheating too. Britney is wrong for getting with taken man BUT it seems the wife placing all blame on Britney so I wouldn't take everything she says as truth. We don't know Britney so jumping to conclusions about her life is no better than TMZ or media did to her.

Edited by BritneyInTheZoney
21 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Who gives a **** who she's hooking up with? It's so weird and bizarre how you think this is any of your business and you talk about her like you know her :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

This entire post/thread is honestly pathetic & embarrassing and I regret giving it any attention. This Nikkie Mankilla chick got her literal 15 minutes of fame already, no one in the media is giving her the time of day, except for trolls on Exhale. All she's succeeded in doing is making herself look unhinged, attention-seeking and trashy, while possibly getting Paul into legal trouble if it's found out he broke his NDA while working for Britney.

The irony in this is that Britney looks like the one coming out on top cause she's not feeding into it and continues to go on with her life. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.