Paul’s wife to Britney: “I'm demanding a public apology too for taking my husband n you ready had one”

@PrincessmimiI think it might be time to shut this circle jerk down. I’m embarrassed for everyone who jumped on her side immediately without any concrete proof of anything. :clown_meme__makeup_green:

Sis has just been proven to be a liar, therefore her credibility goes out the window. This thread is now pointless. Case closed. :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

• Love 6
Posted (edited)

Can we close threads about this convicted felon and his many gremlins or Jerry Springer-like stories? 

All I need to know about this felon is when Britney's getting a restraining order against him. He's just bad news. Period :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

Edited by Pablitonizer
5 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

What’s disrespectful is Brit going after married men and men that have girlfriends. Britney is showcasing to her self that she feels unworthy based on her interests in hanging out with Paul. Every guy has wanted her money girl! With the exception of JT.

I'm highly doubtful JT would of had much of a solo career if he hadn't dated Britney and then left her while playing the sympathetic victim.  Britney should have ever gotten with the selfish bad boy but that's the type she's most attracted and it always ends the same way

On 7/8/2024 at 4:45 AM, SamanthaJadeFanGroup said:

Well, this didn't age well after just one day :clownery_makeup_meme:

I think Britney and Paul tried to hide their relationship as long as they could, unfortunately due to his past and the media and fans picking up steam on their relationship she threw in the towel. Especially once the mother of his kids has been giving her side.

• Love 1
On 7/6/2024 at 12:13 PM, Dark Willow said:

Flores thing happened around 2010, she was with Jason. He said things people speculate to this day, and the nu.dity everywhere is one of them.

I really wonder if Britney has some $ex addiction. It's way more common than people think.

Sometimes abused since their childhood people do stuff they learned in the wrong way. 

This is very plausible. Research has found huge correlation between depression, bipolar disorder, and childhood s*xual abuse.

• Love 1
On 7/6/2024 at 12:55 PM, humstarr said:

She definitely has se.x addiction problems. All the men since federline (federline included) were basically ho.okers. sleeping with her for money.

Probably daddy issues cuz her dad is a monster plus she was se.xualized since she was 17. Plus robyn goblin is a s** trafficker (from diddy's case). So she knew how to hook Britney up. 

I dont believe she has d.rug or all.cohol problems. Se.x addiction is enough to ruin your life. And thats what happened to her and she didnt learn a thing. 

I just think if u gonna pay for s.ex, u can do better than that fugly paul.

Ps. It isnt uncommon in hollywood to do that. Its just we are over analyzing Britney. 

Who is Robyn?

She may have all three, sadly

47 minutes ago, Alice in Wonderland said:

This is very plausible. Research has found huge correlation between depression, bipolar disorder, and childhood s*xual abuse.

Unfortunately there is a huge possibility we don't know even half of her childhood trauma. Her childish  and at the same time over the top $exual behavior + the uncle weird stories she randomly told on her captions + the Courtney Love allegations against Jamie... 

I used to not believe but now... it makes a lot of sense.

51 minutes ago, Alice in Wonderland said:

Who is Robyn?

She may have all three, sadly

Her former creepy assistant 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.