Paul’s wife to Britney: “I'm demanding a public apology too for taking my husband n you ready had one”

11 hours ago, ItsSway said:

I do not believe he was hired as the assistant. Like what? So for all that, I don’t believe it. Could she have cheated on him? Possibly. You have to figure the girl went and married Kevin and he cheated. Justin cheated. And who the hell knows if Sam may have - Britney doesn’t need to answer to anyone or apologize for ****. A man slides it in, he slides it in and she rides. She already called out his greedy hands and his wife is probably upset that she couldn’t get her daughter Barbie’s Dreamhouse. Idk. This all seems like trash talk to me, especially to go on a fan page like she had something over her. Just sign the divorce papers. And if she was out here getting **** from someone else, Sam wasn’t laying the pipe. It’s Britney. She literally has the freedom to **** anyone she wants to. Do we have to like it? No. But it’s her *****.

Well said! Nothing more to add!

• Love 1
9 hours ago, humstarr said:

She definitely has se.x addiction problems. All the men since federline (federline included) were basically ho.okers. sleeping with her for money.

Probably daddy issues cuz her dad is a monster plus she was se.xualized since she was 17. Plus robyn goblin is a s** trafficker (from diddy's case). So she knew how to hook Britney up. 

I dont believe she has d.rug or all.cohol problems. Se.x addiction is enough to ruin your life. And thats what happened to her and she didnt learn a thing. 

I just think if u gonna pay for s.ex, u can do better than that fugly paul.

Ps. It isnt uncommon in hollywood to do that. Its just we are over analyzing Britney. 

One might not find a man so attractive, but once he appears stark na**d, er**t, desire may automatically come up! Besides, he and Britney must like each other and get along if still actually in a relationship.

17 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

I posted that too and it was crickets as usual from the trolls. Reports of him cheating on her go back some years now. But tmz says something with no proof and therefore it is so. 

Did this get picked up by the media?

Things like this usually dont go by unnoticed.

On 7/6/2024 at 1:45 AM, BabyHotAsIce said:

She likes the attention/enjoys being a victim. She actually has extremely manipulative traits but some aren’t ready to wake that tea up. 

Sadly I agree with you on attention now possibly the manipulative behavior. It's her life "getting boys is how I live"

I believe some truth tot his too let's be real. It's trashy though. 

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Good Lord…The lengths people go to defend Britney’s indefensible actions. Anyway, I’m going to reserve my comments because so many other people already said what I wanted to say, I will only add that this is a pattern that she continuously repeats in her life and unfortunately she hasn’t learned the lesson yet and it doesn’t seem like she will.

they said if she suffers from bipolar disorder she will never be able to learn, her defense would be she can't think clearly enough

• Like 1
14 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

There is no drama happening with Britney? :clownery_makeup_meme:

You claim I’m disconnected yet I’m not the one slapping myself in the face then lying and acting like I hit the floor and was assaulted nor am I sleeping with married men and wrecking homes!

It sent Paul’s wife into a meltdown not me! 

Girl you are literally having constant meltdowns on here about everything Britney does, do you think we don't see it? You post it on here for us to see :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

This is another KFed SJack SCAM. So they can leech off her money. Your Husband broke up her household and her marriage. So you both could get money from her. Maybe even get her pregz so that money is there for life. Where is her jewelry that you probably pawned. Or wearing her schitt because your broke azz wants to be her. Britney is constantly manipulated by the people in her life. She constantly wants someone there. Men with real careers can’t be there 24/7. Lazy folks use others, they are kept men kcuf buddies that cater to their antics. This is a set up. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Girl you are literally having constant meltdowns on here about everything Britney does, do you think we don't see it? You post it on here for us to see :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Constant meltdowns? Girl you got me confused with someone else! I’m not sitting around being delusional over some non existent album. 

Not my fault this woman is calling out Brit.

10 hours ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

This is so ridiculous that a topic about mental health is met by such ravenous response like u don’t even want to address the elephant in the room just start cursing and throwing **** and spreading propaganda. Like where ru getting all of what u just said. It’s pure GARBAGE. Pure evil. Back away from me u devil. Why is having borderline a bad thing. You’re right Britney is perfect, her marriages have been wonderful

I never said britney is perfect. Learn how to read. She is a total mess thats why scam like the one u r stanning are taking advantage of her and abusing her even more making her into even bigger mess. U r evil for taking the side of her abusers. U wouldnt even know who that guy was if it wasnt for her and now u r thirsty over him so in ur opinion he must be that perfect guy who did nothing wrong, all cuz u wanna sleep w him. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Arckangel said:

One might not find a man so attractive, but once he appears stark na**d, er**t, desire may automatically come up! Besides, he and Britney must like each other and get along if still actually in a relationship.

Its probably cuz he pretends not to judge her and tells her what she wants. He is fake. And she seems desperate. 

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
On 7/5/2024 at 11:09 PM, Emil87 said:

She has every right to be upset, but she really should be more upset with her baby daddy. Commenting on fan page accounts is borderline unhinged behavior.

As for that public apology..

spacer.png

It’s not borderline unhinged behaviour at all 😂 she’s mad. Any woman would be. If I was in her situation I’d be commenting under fan account pages popping off too. Nothing hurts more than betrayal from someone you love and had children with. Clearly you’ve never  experienced any of that. 

Edited by Blackout Britney

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.