Britney Needs To Accept That..

Posted (edited)

I don't know, I feel like Britney would see this super stardom sh- as a burden to carry and she doesn't want that. She wants simplicity and also to feel beautiful in her own skin, doing what she likes to, having babies or not and falling in love with life again. And there might be happiness outside of Hollywood type of life.

Right now she is not the most famous person in the world, and I bet she doesn't care at all.

Edited by Fita
  • Love 1
Posted (edited)

So she’s not living a big lavish life you want her to? Of course she knows she’s famous, she’s not dumb. She doesn’t like being famous is the thing. She buys things, she’s on vacations often. Stop judging her cause she’s not living how you want it. Accept the fact she’s done and wants to just chill.

Edited by stronger1992
11 hours ago, monalisaney81 said:

she is one of the most famous people in the world.  I feel like once she leans into it and stops trying to pull away from it she’ll be happier.

The constant pull of her wanting to be a regular person just puts her in bad situations which hurts her in the long run. 

Britney it’s okay for you to date in your tax bracket. It’s okay for you to splurge large amounts of money on whatever you want. Take expensive vacations, buy obnoxious designer things. Be friends with other big celebrities and just lavish in the lifestyle you worked so hard for. You don’t owe anyone to be humble or relatable, you are the Princess Of Pop, you didn’t “use to be really famous”, YOU ARE really famous. People are obsessed with your every move, you are a STAR.

Unfortunately regular people don’t see you as their equal, they have you on a pedestal, they’ll always want something from you. You are many peoples idols, to some even their “god”. Accept it, embrace it & love it babes. Stop running from it. 

:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Britney meanwhile on insta-

1702918670158.gif

10 hours ago, monalisaney81 said:

Obviously, but she doesn’t embrace it…which is the whole point of my thread. But thank you for your deep thoughts and contributions. 

How do you know she doesn't. For me from the things i've seen through the years she pretty much embraced her popularity and being a famous star is just a natural part of her. She has many other parts too:mom, rebel, woman, etc

1 hour ago, icybaby said:

How do you know she doesn't. For me from the things i've seen through the years she pretty much embraced her popularity and being a famous star is just a natural part of her. She has many other parts too:mom, rebel, woman, etc

She literally complains about fame, paparazzi and keep saying she "was" famous one day. Hates some of her most iconic moments...

She doesn't seem ok with fame, quite the opposite. Like she tries to ignore the fact.

The thing about fame she probably enjoys: The money for her vacations.

8 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

She literally complains about fame, paparazzi and keep saying she "was" famous one day. Hates some of her most iconic moments...

She doesn't seem ok with fame, quite the opposite. Like she tries to ignore the fact.

The thing about fame she probably enjoys: The money for her vacations.

U can embrace and know the fact that u r famous and still hate some parts of it like too much attention and paps. None of us is a celebrity or Britney to really understand where they stand with it. She could easily move away to unknown place and live there unrecognized but she always will be  iconic and famous princess of pop.

I think that’s the difference here and you e hit the nail on the head. Britney thinks that because she quit the industry she’s now a has been and no one should care about her or see her as a celebrity anymore.

Thats why she’s so frustrated by paparazzi and tabloids. Once the princess of pop, ALWAYS the princess of pop. She can’t flip the switch. If she had quit in 2002, maybe. But not now. Not since toxic really. She’s been a legend since 2004 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.