Do Fans Want A Britney Album More Than Performances?

4 hours ago, Pablitonizer said:

It's a pretty tough question tbh...

On the one hand, I believe she would never mature in terms of music.I fear she'd be releasing songs about partying, s3x or going out so I'm not sure I'm here for that anymore. I love her music with all my heart, but I need some maturity in her lyrics. I'm not in my 20s anymore and neither is she :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

On the other hand, I'd love to see her live once more, at least in some kind of farewell tour or something. But I don't know what could come out of her on stage. I'd feel so strange watching her lipping to her 25+ year-old vocals, I just can't imagine hearing 'I know I might be young but...'  :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

Yeah, I think we'll be getting mostly auto tuned tracks, I sadly agree I don't think we will get an album showcasing her as a woman.

Even songs in her 30's some were giving too young for her audience.

12 minutes ago, B In The Mix said:

Yes, an album to close her career with good music, to say goodbye.

True I think one more sold album to round it out to 10 studio albums that is her best work would suffice.

In a sense I think people are so angry at other artists and other fans that are fans of other artists due to Britney's retirement at this time.

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 1

Album. What’s sad though is she probably will do a typical over autotuned expected sound when she finally does (and I think she will), even though the younger gen z is obsessing over 90’s and early 2000s right now. But the thing is that late 90s early 2000s is BRITNEY, and if she worked with a vocal coach a little bit, lost 15 pounds, worked a bit on her mental health, recorded in an analogue studio to mimic her classic era sounds, she’d be #1 no doubt because of her dominance of that era. And tbh I don’t even think she’d have to improve her dancing the album+lazy dancing would be sufficient. 

Edited by TeeZB
39 minutes ago, TeeZB said:

Album. What’s sad though is she probably will do a typical over autotuned expected sound when she finally does (and I think she will), even though the younger gen z is obsessing over 90’s and early 2000s right now. But the thing is that late 90s early 2000s is BRITNEY, and if she worked with a vocal coach a little bit, lost 15 pounds, worked a bit on her mental health, recorded in an analogue studio to mimic her classic era sounds, she’d be #1 no doubt because of her dominance of that era. And tbh I don’t even think she’d have to improve her dancing the album+lazy dancing would be sufficient. 

Eventually an album will be released be it by the record label of old songs or if B makes a new one. The fact is more than likely new music will be so rare from her.

Some of you are so fake and phony. Do not EVER understimate Britney Spears.

If she wants to comeback and give amazing iconic performances like she has for years, then she will. That woman is so damn strong and when she is in control of her career she is at her best, so please stop with that narrative that she can't perform anymore.

ANYWAY. I would love both, if it's on her terms and she wants to. I want her to enjoy doing it again.

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

Some of you are so fake and phony. Do not EVER understimate Britney Spears.

If she wants to comeback and give amazing iconic performances like she has for years, then she will. That woman is so damn strong and when she is in control of her career she is at her best, so please stop with that narrative that she can't perform anymore.

ANYWAY. I would love both, if it's on her terms and she wants to. I want her to enjoy doing it again.

Who said she couldn’t perform? The question was what would a 2024-2025 Britney performance and vocal be like.

Brit has never been in control of her career! She wrote more on ITZ and Executive Producer of Blackout. Other than that she was mostly in the hands of jive and Larry! Not too long later Jimbo took control!

We haven’t had an album since Blackout from Britney! 17 years ago.

4 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

Reading is fundamental, see the question mark at the end of the sentence? That's me asking a question not making a statement.

You and Gutter's attempt to derail this thread fell flat girl, now just leave the thread if you're going to be hurling out your usual personal attacks. 

Asking me if I'm an idiot has nothing to do with this thread and topic you've been trying to derail since yesterday. 

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.