The Man Who Exploited Britney Spears and Got Away With It

5 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Haha! I literally just watched this last night. His videos are great! Thought this was a nice abridged video for people who aren't in the know like Britney fans

I am all for exposing this manipulative rat

Also, this guy released a video which is interesting as **** too. What's the other secret Britney didnt tell?

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

I am all for exposing this manipulative rat

Also, this guy released a video which is interesting as **** too. What's the other secret Britney didnt tell?

Probably the fact that he is the reason behind why she had the meltdown in 2007 (that feels weird saying it now.. what is the right word for this) but yea I’ve always thought he was the reason why she shaved her head? But maybe it’s just me 

2 hours ago, LoveforBritney said:

Probably the fact that he is the reason behind why she had the meltdown in 2007 (that feels weird saying it now.. what is the right word for this) but yea I’ve always thought he was the reason why she shaved her head? But maybe it’s just me 

The reason was federline. That youtuber should do federline next. 

This Britney vs Timberlake thing is so distracting and for what?

He was a bad ex boyfriend and overall a disgusting person, but...

There are other people way worse in her life/history... 

This thing already outshined anything else from the book, some actual more important things.

BJ is the only one bringing attention to other important players instead of losing time with a relationship from like 20 years ago.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 2
18 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

Im here for JT’s downfall. He was a huge part of Britney’s downfall and breakdown, so Im not feeling one bit sorry for him, and I’m happy everyone is getting to see what a piece of **** he is. 

to be fair many younger girls love the badass bad boy even though things usually don't work out well for them later on. Britney was and possibly still is dating someone who's been convicted for being an abuser.  if it wasn't timberlake it would have been someone else.

I still feel so sad whenever I watch the Streetcar film knowing censorship codes forced an ending where the badboy faces consequences when in real life nothing bad would  happened to him. well hope Brintey enjoys her next stay at the Brando maybe she should think about her taste in men.

Well if it makes anyone feel better Nick Lachey did something similar to Jessica Simpson. He came out with a song post breakup dedicated all to his new gf and even recorded her for the new video. He was also heard dissing his marriage to Jessica on numerous occasions and honesty he looks like his current relationship isn’t going well but that’s just my opinion. I guess these kinds of things happen a lot in famous relationships 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.