Britney and Cade Hudson are still working together

37 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

I have some theories...

I think her team wants Britney to be perceived in a certain way... Britney bizarre instagram helps the "FreeBritney was a fan hysteria", "see? She needed help" narratives... let's remember almost everyone from her team are the same people from the c-ship days.

But openly dating a felon person is way too much... it hurts directly her brand, which means $$$ involved.

Britney never was a private person and Soliz isn't shy because he already gave an interview and didn't deny the relationship, he smiled when the reporter asked him.

Her team made that whole *** lie after media exposed Soliz criminal past... they blatantly lied that Britney didn't know about his past and ended things right after... for months we barely got Britney candids. It was all very controlled and coordinated.

I don't really buy the theories that have existed for a long time that her team is manipulating her social media presence or pushing her to make certain content for their own benefit. I mean think about it... during the 2019 facility stay, all of the speculation that led up to her being forced into the facility being exposed was because of her total silence on social media for several months. If her team wanted to hide that and pretend like everything was fine, they could have just kept posting old photos and memes and nobody would have noticed anything was wrong. Her social media activity has drawn a lot of eyes to her team and what was going on behind the scenes in a way that did not benefit them at all, so I doubt they would encourage her to do more.

Britney has spoken about how she enjoys making her Instagram videos several times and that she does it because she likes it. It's obvious at this point that the reason her social media is what it is is because Britney wants it to be.

Plus, at this point, regardless of whether the public think she needs help or that Free Britney was hysteria is pretty much irrelevant to her team as it's not suddenly going to put her back in a conservatorship.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

I don't really buy the theories that have existed for a long time that her team is manipulating her social media presence or pushing her to make certain content for their own benefit. I mean think about it... during the 2019 facility stay, all of the speculation that led up to her being forced into the facility being exposed was because of her total silence on social media for several months. If her team wanted to hide that and pretend like everything was fine, they could have just kept posting old photos and memes and nobody would have noticed anything was wrong. Her social media activity has drawn a lot of eyes to her team and what was going on behind the scenes in a way that did not benefit them at all, so I doubt they would encourage her to do more.

Britney has spoken about how she enjoys making her Instagram videos several times and that she does it because she likes it. It's obvious at this point that the reason her social media is what it is is because Britney wants it to be.

Plus, at this point, regardless of whether the public think she needs help or that Free Britney was hysteria is pretty much irrelevant to her team as it's not suddenly going to put her back in a conservatorship.

We had some posts during her 2019 facility time, BOMT anniversary for example, Scam faking a Valentine's date with her on his IG, and the me time post happened with her there.

Her instagram always was the biggest weapon because is the only way she communicates daily. When people speculated Cassie was the one writing her captions she said we would see everything looking the same (her captions) after the end of the c-ship. Proving her bizarre instagram would stay the same seemed like a goal.

Britney lied (and lies) several times, even telling people she was fine and asking for people to stop with the theories. She confirmed later on she had to lie.

Britney team never cared if Britney looks good or bad, if she is an industry joke, if she is dancing in a bizarre way or not. They care about her brand, where the money at. That's why they keep selling nostalgia, they don’t need Britney "the person" for most of the time. 

It's not about a new c-ship, they can control the situation in different ways. 

I do think Britney believes her content is great and never had the notion of what the public really thinks. Her team wants the bizarreland continuing... just not hurting the nostalgia popstar brand.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

We had some posts during her 2019 facility time, BOMT anniversary for example, Scam faking a Valentine's date with her on his IG, and the me time post happened with her there.

Her instagram always was the biggest weapon because is the only way she communicates daily. When people speculated Cassie was the one writing her captions she said we would see everything looking the same (her captions) after the end of the c-ship. Proving her bizarre instagram would stay the same seemed like a goal.

Britney lied (and lies) several times, even telling people she was fine and asking for people to stop with the theories. She confirmed later on she had to lie.

Britney team never cared if Britney looks good or bad, if she is an industry joke, if she is dancing in a bizarre way or not. They care about her brand, where the money at. That's why they keep selling nostalgia, they don’t need Britney "the person" for most of the time. 

It's not about a new c-ship, they can control the situation in different ways. 

I do think Britney believes her content is great and never had the notion of what the public really thinks. Her team wants the bizarreland continuing... just not hurting the nostalgia popstar brand.

I just don't think your theory makes much sense or has much logic behind it. If her team was manipulating or influencing her Instagram to not hurt the "nostalgia popstar brand" they could be doing it in a way that is MUCH more effective and is actually beneficial to them. When it comes to the current business side of things, they are selling nostalgia because Britney is retired and has no interest in working, there's nothing else to sell.

And yes there were those few posts during the facility stay, but there was a large gap where there were no posts at all and that is what made people suspicious in the first place that something was off. The "me time" post came after Britney's Gram had already exposed the situation.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, BlackoutITZ said:

I just don't think your theory makes much sense or has much logic behind it. If her team was manipulating or influencing her Instagram to not hurt the "nostalgia popstar brand" they could be doing it in a way that is MUCH more effective and is actually beneficial to them. When it comes to the current business side of things, they are selling nostalgia because Britney is retired and has no interest in working, there's nothing else to sell.

And yes there were those few posts during the facility stay, but there was a large gap where there were no posts at all and that is what made people suspicious in the first place that something was off. The "me time" post came after Britney's Gram had already exposed the situation.

Her team was always lazy and out of touch, but they know Britney fans eat anything up (and a lot of the GP). They know people love prime Britney, that's what made her career survive for so long... people are still streaming Toxic, even if they think Britney is a crazy mess nowadays.

Vegas was a nostalgia success,  even tho Britney was almost dead on stage for the most part.

Britney the person and Britney the brand are very different things now,  they care about the brand. They were milking before (c-ship days), they are milking now.

Look the interviewer "Britney" asking questions for Tate, from the same label... Britney even know she interviewed someone? 

Britney instagram just needs to show the messy "I need help" Britney to achieves its goal very well. 

People started to wonder because she disappeared completely, not even papz could find her anywhere. Also, the Domination postponing excuse was full of holes, like Jamie recovering from almost dying but then showing up two weeks later at his friend wedding.

It was a combination of things, not only missing instagram posts. She didn't post as much before, since 2019 she never keep away from instagram for too long and always justifies if she stayed for too long out of the gram.

11 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

Her team was always lazy and out of touch, but they know Britney fans eat anything up (and a lot of the GP). They know people love prime Britney, that's what made her career survive for so long... people are still streaming Toxic, even if they think Britney is a crazy mess nowadays.

Vegas was a nostalgia success,  even tho Britney was almost dead on stage for the most part.

Britney the person and Britney the brand are very different things now,  they care about the brand. They were milking before (c-ship days), they are milking now.

Look the interviewer "Britney" asking questions for Tate, from the same label... Britney even know she interviewed someone? 

Britney instagram just needs to show the messy "I need help" Britney to achieves its goal very well. 

People started to wonder because she disappeared completely, not even papz could find her anywhere. Also, the Domination postponing excuse was full of holes, like Jamie recovering from almost dying but then showing up two weeks later at his friend wedding.

It was a combination of things, not only missing instagram posts. She didn't post as much before, since 2019 she never keep away from instagram for too long and always justifies if she stayed for too long out of the gram.

I don't disagree that her team focuses on nostalgia of her brand as their USP, but I don't think the correlation you are making between that and her Instagram is making any sense. The public thinking her Instagram is weird or whatever does nothing to sell the nostalgia of her earlier career. If anything, her social media could be focused way more on nostalgia if that's what they wanted to use to sell it.

2 hours ago, BlackoutITZ said:

I don't disagree that her team focuses on nostalgia of her brand as their USP, but I don't think the correlation you are making between that and her Instagram is making any sense. The public thinking her Instagram is weird or whatever does nothing to sell the nostalgia of her earlier career. If anything, her social media could be focused way more on nostalgia if that's what they wanted to use to sell it.

Yeah, I dont think you will understand...

At least we had a decent interaction this time... like adults. See? Not that hard even tho we disagree on almost everything.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.