Britney shows her new haircut on Instagram reel: Cut all my hair off and I think Iā€™m going shorter šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆšŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„ !!!

Fita

11 hours ago, RC2 said:

Ā 

I want her to do a clean shave/buzz cut by a professional hairstylist so her natural hair get back to being full healthy organicallyĀ 

Ehm. NO. That is the absolute worst advice.

Can you imagine the headlines ??? "Oops...she did it again, Britney shaves her head again after 17 years. Family and friends worry she is not taking her medication and fear she might DIE. Another Conservatorship might be the only solution"Ā 

Ā 

• Like 3

Beautiful as always. We know its a matter of days she will be 2016ney long again.

I wonder if she ever feels the need to go all natural with her hair and remove extensions. I mean everyday women still are obsessed with their hair and they connect with their power, but they are natural, just playing with their hairstyle and color. I really wonder how celebrities have bad hair.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Ɨ
Ɨ