Dancing is an art which the artist can interpret freely.... Do you agree or disagree?

Yes or no  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

25 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

All she needs is one solid performance with full on choreo to shut all these birds up. 

No she just needs to not care and continue dancing for herself and for fun. Its a work out and its her thing. Some fun . She dances and I think she proved enough. Who has made it to her level. Not many . I do not get why people honestly care . She breaks an egg and people comment . She cuts a pepper and people comment . There is no wrong . Yet the fans who bash her . There is the wrong. Its sad . Everyone still just wants her to perform. Let her be . 

Edited by Steve W
  • Like 2

Fine but I wish she would show just occasionally what she is really capable of as a dancer. I might dance around for fun sometimes in my house but I am not taping it and putting it on social media, because I know how it would look and I just can't dance : /

Nobody has to see what I may do for therapeutic outlet all the time either. It's like Britney has gone from one extreme to another  - performing like a forced robot, to just being all over the place now. Neither mode is Britney 'in the zone' or doing her justice as a performer.I've resigned myself to probably never seeing that Britney again however. For years we've only seen brief glimpses here and there but she's never really been fully on track since 2007 or 2008. It's like her spirit was killed at that time, all I hope now is she is happy as she can be.

• Like 3

Sorry but some of you guys seems to force yourselves to find any explanation for her "dancing"

That's not dancing... even if she is just "relaxing". And we can’t help but wonder what the hell happened... because Britney danced her whole life and should have more rhythm and be more fluid. 

It's ok say her videos are weird, you will not be a bad fan if you say it... 

Britney not realizing how bad her videos are... very odd.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Like 3
9 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

Sorry but some of you guys seems to force yourselves to find any explanation for her "dancing"

That's not dancing... even if she is just "relaxing". And we can’t help but wonder what the hell happened... because Britney danced her whole life and should have more rhythm and be more fluid. 

It's ok say her videos are weird, you will not be a bad fan if you say it... 

Britney not realizing how bad her videos are... very odd.

Sorry bro they havent awakened

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, BritneyLover said:

Sorry bro they havent awakened

I AM SO GLAD

criticizing her dancing, which she should have no parameters to evaluate it on, is being woke nowadays

where are the objective parameters? WHERE?

so, in the dancing court of America she should plead guilty...

like she would be against the law posting these Innocentous dance videos.

Edited by aBitRecklessSwaNFroGG
19 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

She can't dance anymore, no need to defend it. It's just bad, objectively, and calling it "bad" is still generous. It's not even new, she was horrible on stage since the FF era, so who are we kidding? We used half-***ing as an excuse, now we call it conscious dancing, wtf?? She can't dance. Stop making excuses, she's a grown woman, a former dancer and artist, she should know better.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.