Rare: Britney performing the album version of ‘Boys’ on SNL

Fita

19 minutes ago, PolySpears said:

Cool

but I don't like the Co-Ed remix :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Girl, this is the OG Boys lol.

But yes, I remember. One of my favorite performances of hers, actually. Her outfit, her moves, her swag were effortless. The prerecorded vocals were just *chefs kiss*.

Thanks for posting. I have no idea why this performance isn’t more popular in the fanbase. Perhaps bc it is really hard to find, esp in good quality. 

• Love 6
16 hours ago, Eternalhouse said:

Love this version.

Love the vocals (even if it's prerecorded), love the instruments, love the outfit, the dancing.

Kinda frustrating how there's no hd version of the episode, she looked and performed beautifully. The 'Not a girl' performance is one of my favs as well.

I wish snl could release hq versions of that era.

Oh I don't remember watching the not a girl performance 

17 hours ago, Eternalhouse said:

Love this version.

Love the vocals (even if it's prerecorded), love the instruments, love the outfit, the dancing.

Kinda frustrating how there's no hd version of the episode, she looked and performed beautifully. The 'Not a girl' performance is one of my favs as well.

I wish snl could release hq versions of that era.

That wasn’t live? How do you know that? You can tell they’re live 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.