Britney posts a new story on Instagram about the paparazzi pictures: I hardly go outside 'cause I know what they do

Fita

48 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

But why do you even care? Is that YOUR legacy? Just log out from here, from her IG and I don't know... Maybe live your OWN life? They  have billion IG page to follow... You guys need therapy seriously! Personnaly if I don't like something I just don't watch... Like WTF?

I’m entitled to have an opinion about a public figure on a public forum, I’m not delusional and won’t YAAASS QUEEN at her unattended on going bizarreness. 

Edited by Daniela.tomasseli
  • Love 1
  • Like 7
30 minutes ago, UnderHisSpell said:

Y'all are a bunch of clowns and rats who probably joined Exhale to hate and criticize her every move cus Britney turned off comments because of you. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Not at all. After a few times, I was supportive. I'm not sure who she's trying to suade now, but we get it. We can't do anything to improve her circumstances and the people that choose to judge her aren't anybody to publically convince otherwise anyway cause their shallow trolls that feed off the drama. Asking her to move on at this point and live her life peacefully it literally sound advice and a supportive fan that's giving her a REALITY check. There's nothing to gain here but losing your mental health and sanity at this point. You feeding this pity drama is clownery imo. In fact, I'll likely not response to this afterwards cause I'm going to take my own adivce. :sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:

• Like 1

Charity work could be a possible good thing for Britney.

It would be better than thinking about her family, body, things from 20 years ago and drama all day.

Thinking about people in need maybe will keep her busy and make her reflect on her own life.

because making all this drama for pictures... 

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 1
  • Like 3

i'm sorry but the one she posted is the one that is edited, yes perhaps there is the possibility of some paparazzi editing the photos, but we also know how she edits herself to look thinner (there are several photos on her own Instagram where we can see the background distorted)

just look at the photo on the website:

spacer.png

and the one she posted in her story:

spacer.png

britney luv u but continuing to do this will only make your insecurity worse.

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
52 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

Britney: is harassed in almost every way possible, with pictures being used to demoralise her very often, and is probably paranoid and is hurt due to it twisting her self-image

You guys: blaming the victim, being absolutely *********

saw someone on a reddit forum post these and these are from 2013

history-of-paparazzi-editing-britneys-pi

but I guess it's just 'bad lighting' 

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Honeymoon said:

i'm sorry but the one she posted is the one that is edited, yes perhaps there is the possibility of some paparazzi editing the photos, but we also know how she edits herself to look thinner (there are several photos on her own Instagram where we can see the background distorted)

just look at the photo on the website:

spacer.png

and the one she posted in her story:

spacer.png

britney luv u but continuing to do this will only make your insecurity worse.

Yeah, I noticed the one she posted is the edited one... The car behind her.

Whoever edits her content... not a fan.

This is a real pity and so unnecessary. It is what has led to silly rumors like she is being kept prisoner in her house, she's dead and they're showing a clone etc.

Then when she does go out it's in the smallest outfit and no bra, hair not done etc? Of course then you will get photos like this.

She's always had a cellulite mark on her upper thigh that is more visible with the harsh sunlight from above. Most of us have days we deal with this though, Britney carrying a few extra pounds sometimes isn't really on my list of concerns.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, BlackoutBaby said:

This is a real pity and so unnecessary. It is what has led to silly rumors like she is being kept prisoner in her house, she's dead and they're showing a clone etc.

Then when she does go out it's in the smallest outfit and no bra, hair not done etc? Of course then you will get photos like this.

She's always had a cellulite mark on her upper thigh that is more visible with the harsh sunlight from above. Most of us have days we deal with this though, Britney carrying a few extra pounds sometimes isn't really on my list of concerns.

And they wouldn’t have the hability to edit exactly the same cellulite spot every single time. Her body looks exactly the same for years now, that's how her legs, belly, face, and everything looks in real life.

It's really not a big of deal, fans using this as an excuse because she doesn't look perfect I understand,  Stan world is crazy and all about looks and success... but she doesn't know how bad lighting works?

• Like 3

I think it's wild that now that Britney is FREE to do anything she wants she's playing into the paparazzi's hands.

She can't hate them too badly since she dated one that was married.

Hopefully she continues to heal and starts doing the things she's always wanted to do when her freedom was wrongfully taken from her.

Britney has millions of dollars, her freedom back, her sons are both almost adults it be cool if she starts focusing more on being free than the stupid paps.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

It would be exhausting being her sister. Listening to her complain all day. Like you’re a popstar go be it.

not everything is a conspiracy. There are cameras and they take photos. A lot of people look bad in like direct sunlight yeah it shows everything. This is not a studio with good, blending lighting 

since u got with paul and rejected Sam’s help yeah your body is changing. That is ok!! But it’s not anyone’s fault. Gyrating will move your body but if you like really wanna burn fat u need to go deeper than bouncing around and riding a horse like go workout hard. 

wtf are you even here. You are clearly not a fan and are completely negative every time you have something to say 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.