Britney posts a new story on Instagram about the paparazzi pictures: I hardly go outside 'cause I know what they do

Fita

Just now, HairFlipQueen said:

I can’t put it into words, but I don’t think it’s a direct comparison. I don’t think I’m wrong, it’s just how I feel and what I believe, but yes sure, I might be wrong about them editing the pics. It’s hard to prove either way unless someone gets hold of the originals. 

And I don’t hate Britney, I just don’t worship everything she says and does. She’s not immune from criticism, just like any of us. 

Just how you feel that it's not a direct comparison is the same way how Britney feels that the media and paparazzi bully her. You see how that works? All she's ever gotten is criticism her entire life, so no she's definitely not immune to it. 

8 minutes ago, Mutya said:

Oh, because questioning the integrity of paparazzi and media automatically means agreeing with every conspiracy theory, right? The issue is dismissing Britney's valid concerns about photo editing. It's not about agreeing with everything; it's about acknowledging that media manipulation happens. And sure, her sister can experience trauma too, but that doesn't invalidate Britney's right to speak out. This isn't about cult-like agreement; it's about recognizing a history of media exploitation and validating her opinions and what she has to say. 

The images from daily mail are an exclusive. They are raw and unedited.

They are not flattering. Fine. Everyone here has our instagrams facetunes etc we all want to look good of course when you’re a pop star it’s more extreme not being able to control what people see. But with Britney it’s giving Amanda Bynes frustration like when she kept attacking that photog demanding the photo be deleted. These people are just documenting what they see. I don’t think there is anything wrong with brit’s opinion yeah she’s paranoid and hurt ok. But you buying into everything she says is CONCERNING 

Edited by LoveYourselfMas
3 minutes ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

They are not flattering. Fine. Everyone here has our instagrams facetunes etc we all want to look good of course when you’re a pop star it’s more extreme not being able to control what people see. But with Britney it’s giving Amanda Bynes frustration like when she kept attacking that photog demanding the photo be deleted. These people are just documenting what they see. I don’t think their is anything wrong with brit’s opinion yeah she’s paranoid and hurt ok. But you buying into everything she says is CONCERNING 

Can you just leave now? Nobody want you here! Like in real life! You give us only vomit vibes! We would feel so much better without you around! Bye!

Go on a JAMIE LYNN or a Scamy Asghari page, he had, don't know if it's still the case but, something like a Only fans page! ENJOY live your best life there! BYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYE!!!

SPECIAL-FORCES-WORLDS-TOUGHEST-TEST-Jami

newFile-2.jpg?width=1200

1_Im-a-Celebrity-Get-Me-Out-of-Here-TV-S0_Im-a-celebrity-get-me-out-of-here.jpg

Edited by Johanpapz
2 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Just how you feel that it's not a direct comparison is the same way how Britney feels that the media and paparazzi bully her. You see how that works? All she's ever gotten is criticism her entire life, so no she's definitely not immune to it. 

No I meant not immune from receiving it. Never mind, I wrote that post badly. Ok well I’ve run out of ways to try to get across my point so will leave it there! Hopefully some people knew what I was getting at with my posts lol. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

They are not flattering. Fine. Everyone here has our instagrams facetunes etc we all want to look good of course when you’re a pop star it’s more extreme not being able to control what people see. But with Britney it’s giving Amanda Bynes frustration like when she kept attacking that photog demanding the photo be deleted. These people are just documenting what they see. I don’t think there is anything wrong with brit’s opinion yeah she’s paranoid and hurt ok. But you buying into everything she says is CONCERNING 

Claiming that the Daily Mail's images are raw and unedited doesn't guarantee their authenticity. Media outlets often manipulate photos, as seen in the case with Lana Del Rey, so Britney's concerns are legitimate. She has every right to be upset about how she's portrayed. It's crucial to acknowledge her feelings and consider that her concerns might be justified. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

Can you just leave now? Nobody want you here! Like in real life! You give us only vomit vibes! We would feel so much better without you around! Bye!

Go on a JAMIE LYNN or a Scamy Asghari page, he had, don't know if it's still the case but, something like a Only fans page! ENJOY live your best life there! BYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYE!!!

SPECIAL-FORCES-WORLDS-TOUGHEST-TEST-Jami

newFile-2.jpg?width=1200

1_Im-a-Celebrity-Get-Me-Out-of-Here-TV-S0_Im-a-celebrity-get-me-out-of-here.jpg

“Can you just leave now? Nobody want you here! Like in real life! You give us only vomit vibes! We would feel so much better without you around!”

Can I just ask the mods, is it ok to speak to fellow members on here in this way? 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I PERSONNALY INVITE ALL THE TROLLS who said Britney is annoying for complaning again to post their pictures so we can make fun of them and see if you trolls would be able to "HANDLE" this! Wanna play? It's gonna be easy, because Britney get nasty comments about her body since she's 17... TMZ is bullying her everytime she's outside and everytime they can! For your picttures it's gonna be only Exhale members! Like I said easy... WHO START??? WHO'S GONNA POST THE FIRST PICTURE??? My Godness I'm soooooooooo excited! OMG!!!

3 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

“Can you just leave now? Nobody want you here! Like in real life! You give us only vomit vibes! We would feel so much better without you around!”

Can I just ask the mods, is it ok to speak to fellow members on here in this way? 

Oh my Goooooooooooooooooooooooooood! Please, honey don't tell me you feel offended! JUST LET IT GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I thought it was annoying and lame to complain when people were mean to Britney? To us? Nobody attacked your body ONLY YOUR FRIEND'S BAD BEHAVIOR AND YOU CAN'T HANDLE THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS??? WOOOOOW SURPRISING!!!

little-girl-evil-smile-hi7ivvavzfq4pqcm.

Did you see guys???

Making fun about Britney everyday it's ok!!!!!!!!!!!! She's annoying when she complain! BUT LOOK I ONLY CALLED OUT THEIR BAD BEHAVIOR AND THEY WANT TO CALL PAPA AND MAMA!!! Boohoo Johanpapz you are so meaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!

c907590c0acc2431d4dd4012cf68d269.gif

ME when I will have my warning points:

6QVz.gif

It’s interesting seeing the faux outrage over Britney’s body! These same people are dragging many other woman’s looks and bodies! This might be the Britney section but to be fraudulent about this upsetting some people when in reality they celebrate amputation, weight gain and loss and seem to harshly judge other women’s bodies.

Another thing seeing older “men” in here wanting to be grown enough to be on grindr, yet act like babies crying for the report button or for “help” over a comment that may not agree with their take.

:nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

Britney also fat shamed X Tina which left Christina to unfollow her.

:byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Like 2
37 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

I wish she’d stop it bringing it up too, but is it really that much of a surprise she’s concerned about how she looks when the front page on her own fan forum has threads like “is she afraid to go to the dentist” and “Britney and makeup” - one where a member literally photoshops better makeup on less flattering photos? I’ve yet to see stuff like that on ANY fan forum.  :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Do you realize even “positive” threads like “she looks like Primeney here” can be a mind ****? Imagine people constantly talking about what you looked like in your “prime”… 

I don't think I've ever been to a fan forum where the 'fans' actively discuss how personally offended they are by a celebrity's teeth. It's the most disturbing and saddest thing I've seen. 

• Love 1
  • Like 5
7 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

She won’t let this go… the world could be ending but she will keep on ranting on how the media photoshop her pictures :ehidk_britney_um_eek:.

Girl brush your hair and buy a waist trainer or get a new camera angle because the one you keep being obsessed with makes you look as squared as a brick… and I said what I said. :fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

Dismissing her concerns about media manipulation is irresponsible. Telling her to "brush her hair and buy a waist trainer" not only trivializes her issues but also reinforces harmful beauty standards. The real issue is the media's history of exploitation and misrepresentation. Britney has every right to speak out about this, and it's important to take her concerns seriously. :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

• Love 2
  • Like 5
Just now, Gutterguppy said:

I don't think I've ever been to a fan forum where the 'fans' actively discuss how personally offended they are by a celebrity's teeth. It's the most disturbing and saddest thing I've seen. 

Britney has some of the worst fans unfortunately. Whenever she’d say she loved her fans I’d be like “dang I wouldn’t.” 

It sucks there’s never been a place for people who don’t want to rip her apart, and just want to reminisce, or discuss her music.

Thats why I first came here over 10 years ago, but I was quickly disappointed. Nothing has changed.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, stronger1992 said:

Brit, love ya but if this is the height of your problems you need to find some hobbies and not google yourself 😂😂 You’ve been in this business for so long, just ignore the trolls. Live your life

I agree it's the best thing to do I'm not saying the opposite but it's easy to say when you are not the victim! AND WE SHOULD NEVER NEVER NEVER call out the victime instead of the harassers! For Britney and anybody else! Khloe Kardashian and Kylie already cried about that as well! Alot of women in the industry feel insecure about their bodies because of the critics! Xtina as well otherwise she wouldn't be on Ozempic! It's really hard, Britney get nasty comments on her body since 17! She's not the only one who feel that way! J-lo already called out the paps for that, Kim as well and again so many other girls!

2 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

Oh my Goooooooooooooooooooooooooood! Please, honey don't tell me you feel offended! JUST LET IT GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I thought it was annoying and lame to complain when people were mean to Britney? To us? Nobody attacked your body ONLY YOUR FRIEND'S BAD BEHAVIOR AND YOU CAN'T HANDLE THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS??? WOOOOOW SURPRISING!!!

little-girl-evil-smile-hi7ivvavzfq4pqcm.

Did you see guys???

Making fun about Britney everyday it's ok!!!!!!!!!!!! She's annoying when she complain! BUT LOOK I ONLY CALLED OUT THEIR BAD BEHAVIOR AND THEY WANT TO CALL PAPA AND MAMA!!! Boohoo Johanpapz you are so meaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!

c907590c0acc2431d4dd4012cf68d269.gif

ME when I will have my warning points:

6QVz.gif

Yeah I did feel offended on behalf of @LoveYourselfMasand don’t agree with the way you personally attacked him. Telling him no one wants him around, like in real life…I feel that’s going too far and being far too vile on a human level. 

You say it’s just the same as how we treat Britney but I would NEVER say such a disgusting thing like that to or about her and I’ve never been nasty about her body. And you asking people to post pics of themselves so we can all make fun of them is also not an equivalent situation. No one is saying Britney looks bad in those pics except her!!! 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, sodapopbritney said:

Britney has some of the worst fans unfortunately. Whenever she’d say she loved her fans I’d be like “dang I wouldn’t.” 

It sucks there’s never been a place for people who don’t want to rip her apart, and just want to reminisce, or discuss her music.

Thats why I first came here over 10 years ago, but I was quickly disappointed. Nothing has changed.

This!

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.