Britney posts a new story on Instagram about the paparazzi pictures: I hardly go outside 'cause I know what they do

Fita

26 minutes ago, CentralCJ said:

Britney Spears GIF

Excuse me... You are talking to the paps right?

Cause they are the one who do that every f *cking time when she goes outside! We all know TMZ looooooove to bully this poor girl about everything they can, her body, her "weird" behavior... It's a daily harrassement. So now the victim is the bad one because she's complaining about the nasty things they do everyday?

Wow, I don't get what happened to this fanbase but it's scary! Ok then, next time if someone harasses you EVERYDAY I hope you will let it go as well... My Godness...

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Love 8
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

Off course because YOU ARE NOT THE VICTIM! Oh my Godness some of you make me want to vomit! NOW SHE CAN EVEN COMPLAIN ON HER DAILY HARASSMENT? You guys call her out INSTEAD OF TMZ??? WTF??????? What's wrong with you? Ew!!!

ALL OF YOU, if people would attack you on your body, YOU WILL BE YOURSELF AFFECTED as well! That's why most of you, make fun of Britney but never dare to post your face here! Because you are scared that people could turn it against you!!! But when it's about Britney, "stop complaining you are so annoying!"

EW! Be on her shoes one week you guys would be n  *uts!!! 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2024 on Exhell! Calling Britney out instead of TMZ wow!

NO ONE is attacking her body. She’s the only one attacking her body

• Love 1
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, EmmaJG said:

NO ONE is attacking her body. She’s the only one attacking her body

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah suuuuuuuuuure! TMZ always say nice thing to her and use flattering pictures of her! Please turn your brain on!

ALSO JUST FOR YOUR INFORMATION... BRITNEY IS NOOOOOOOOOOT THE ONLY ONE who is complaining about retouch fake pictures from the paps! Alot of celebs already complaining about it, from Kim, to Khloe, to J-lo and so many others!

"No one is attacking her body" hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! They said nasty things about her body since she's 17! It's created alot of trauma can you understand that or you have to much lack of empathy?

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.