LISA - ROCKSTAR (Official Music Video)

Fita

• Super Mods
25 minutes ago, BlinkVenom said:

She is on her own label now :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

queen behaviour :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

I read on reddit just now that none of them renewed their solo activity contract with YG, but they did renew the group contract. Meaning blackpink songs will be released by YG, but their solo activities will be either them or another label that gives them more autonomy :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Email My D said:

Song is very dated, sounds like a 2011 Rihanna song. Rose is the only one who actually has really good solo's. I wish blackpink will just release 1 more album. They are so much stronger together than apart. 

Rose has released my favourite solo songs imo, On the Ground is an incredible pop song! 

Hard pass. Imagine being one of the most anticipated solo acts and one of the most influential celebrities in the industry atm and picking a trash lead song for your new project. Gurl is allergic to good song choices / single releases just like Jlo throughout most of her career. :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

MV and visuals are on point though. :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

Edited by Hope

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.