What's Your Favorite Britney Dramatic Moment?

Britney's done a lot throughout her career, whether it's feuds with other celebrities or her battles with the Paps or even the war with her family.

What Dramatic moments do you love or remember most?

Was it seeing Britney serve Lynne papers? or Britney filing for Divorce from K Fed?

Maybe her clap backs at Christina or JT? or her public fights with the paps?

Or even something else?

Stream Britney Spears - Dramatic (FULL SONG) UNTAGGED! [NO Heidi Montag] by  Ciindy Hernandez | Listen online for free on SoundCloud

My favorite moment was when she shaved her head. It was so rebellious and just bad ***. Just like in the book she said it was kind of an f u to all the negativity. It was all over the news.
I also loved the Oops/Satisfaction medley at the VMas. I remember the excited faces in the crowd and the uproar from the conservative media. Just iconic. I’ve never seen anyway make an impact like her. 

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, monkeystar88 said:

My favorite moment was when she shaved her head. It was so rebellious and just bad ***. Just like in the book she said it was kind of an f u to all the negativity. It was all over the news.
I also loved the Oops/Satisfaction medley at the VMas. I remember the excited faces in the crowd and the uproar from the conservative media. Just iconic. I’ve never seen anyway make an impact like her. 

Yeah it was awesome when she did shocking things on stage. 

• Like 1

I feel like we have so much drama that not even a telenovela could handle all the plots lmfao.

With Britney the drama never ends.

Not so much related but I love the story Lynne was trying to steal Kfed from Britney. It's so funny and unhinged that I wouldn’t doubt it at this point.

Not so dramatic but Britney fu.ck.ed Colin Farrell, after that she only had bad lucky with men... but at least she fu.ck.ed a decent and fine man one day.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Dark Willow said:

I feel like we have so much drama that not even a telenovela could handle all the plots lmfao.

With Britney the drama never ends.

Not so much related but I love the story Lynne was trying to steal Kfed from Britney. It's so funny and unhinged that I wouldn’t doubt it at this point.

Not so dramatic but Britney fu.ck.ed Colin Farrell, after that she only had bad lucky with men... but at least she fu.ck.ed a decent and fine man one day.

I remember that story of Lynne and K Fed, the Colin ish was HOT loved seeing her show up to his movie premiere on his arm.

That was shocking.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.