8 hours ago, EmmaJG said:

I think she’s just a drama queen sometimes 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHQ462d6jFzFIBeie8jfu

STFU Jamie Lynne! THIS is the biggest drama queen on earth

poster.jpg?width=720

0_Jamie-Lynn-Spears-accused-of-faking-te

5091780.jpg?r=1701277313099

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROw8MLVQ2XpiSlbaPQknC

That b  *tch only spent one week in a tv show, cried all day and then QUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!

petty-ahhh.gif

Britney works her a  *ss off since she's 8! They called her the crazy one but put her in a conservatorship and forced her to WORK like a s *lave! WHO THE HELL ON EARTH COULD HANDLE THIS FOR 13 YEARS? Working WITH A SMILE ON HER FACE PRETENDING SO WELL THAT EVERYTHING WAS ALLRIGHT DURING 13 DAMN YEARS, THAT NOBODY NOTICED IT WAS THAAAAAAAAAAT BAD?!!! Who's the drama queen? Who never complained during 13 f * cking years?! Surely not you, you're troll! She was working and feed more than 20 loosers son of **** leeches during her conservatorship! They took her babies away from her! NOW SHE'S ALOOOOOOOOOOOOONE! TMZ is on bullying her like YOU everyday! But she keeps fighting and smiling!

BRITNEY SPEARS IS THE STRONGEST WOMAN I'VE SEEN IN MY WHOLE LIFE! STRONGEST THAN YOU TROLLS! STRONGEST THAN ALOOOOOOOOOT OF PEOPLE! So STFU! Log out and go find something to do in your pathetic life!!! You will never make a clear brain think that Britney Spears is a drama queen!!! Not even in your dream!!!

Tfouuuuuuuuu 3***

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

I see you don’t want to have an adult conversation, your accusations are just... lol.

It's so funny fans like you preaching about positivity, and Britney herself always being negative on her super relatable instagram.

Nobody's crying about anything,  we are just talking about her dancing nowadays. Like I said, you need to chillax because we probably will see more of the regular videos and less of the Janet good one.

Breathe Jack Black GIF by Tenacious D

Girl, according to you Britney is a talentless, out of touch, delusional liar. You legit complain about everything she does. Which again leads to the question, why is you here??? Go outside, make a friend, do something with your life because this **** is not productive.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Girl, according to you Britney is a talentless, out of touch, delusional liar. You legit complain about everything she does. Which again leads to the question, why is you here??? Go outside, make a friend, do something with your life because this **** is not productive.

Where I said she is talentless? Making up lies now baby girl?

She is out of touch and she lies a lot... got that right.

You should worry more about yourself and this anger you keep showing (I noticed you attacked others,  not just me), I don't have to explain to you why I  am here. 

So don't worry about me, if I needed help I certainly wouldn’t refuse. Mental health care is extremely important, let's hope our girl Brit realizes that. 

And nah, I will stay as long as I want. Episode 1 Abc GIF by The Bachelor

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Where I said she is talentless? Making up lies now baby girl?

She is out of touch and she lies a lot... got that right.

You should worry more about yourself and this anger you keep showing (I noticed you attacked others,  not just me), I don't have to explain to you why I  am here. 

So don't worry about me, if I needed help I certainly wouldn’t refuse. Mental health care is extremely important, let's hope our girl Brit realizes that. 

And nah, I will stay as long as I want. Episode 1 Abc GIF by The Bachelor

Who do I attack on here? Receipts or it didn’t happen.

Keep spending your days glued to this forum crying and whining about her every move, that must be super fun!!

Stay as long as your little heart desires, though. Thank god for the ignore feature. Best of luck. Promise me you’ll make that friend?

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Emil87 said:

For the haters saying she can’t dance anymore, I’ll just leave these here..

Granted these are a few years old, but at the time she was half a.ssing it in Vegas (you’d know why if you actually read her book). This proves she can still kill it with proper choreography. Don’t be so easily fooled by her IG where she’s just having fun. She says herself she’s not very good in the IG clips, so where is the delusion?

I’d see her over Taylor any day of the week. And if you wouldn’t, what the hell is your lame *** doing in the Britney Spears section? Some of you literally spend your entire lives here, yet nothing she does in her personal or professional life pleases you. Get lost.

Lol that first video made me wish she’d go on DWTS and go and get farther or even win it just to spite Juno Lou :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.