Wayback Wednesday: Madonna's kind words about Britney

Gutterguppy

Hey ya'll! Welcome back to my weekly segment of Wayback Wednesday wear we go down Britney memory lane (I think I'm going to do these weekly cause they're fun and positive, so start getting used to it :wink_britney_everytime_white:)

Please enjoy this sweet video of Madonna and Britney and the nice things she had to say about her 🌹 Stay classy, folks!

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Love 5

This is my second favorite. This is good for the heart. Good to remember. There were better times. I hope the times will change for the better again. What makes this so good is that you can feel the love, real good love. She needs love given for free through and through! Madonna understand that she lacks enough of good love so she's giving her exactly what she needs. That's why I love Madonna! And Britney! They are a unity! The goddess unity inside out!

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.