Myah Marie - Til It’s Gone Vocals

I managed to get all of Myah’s Til It’s Gone Vocals. Aside from her very first vocals under Britney on the “Tears That Fall Like Rain” part. I just cut it out as to not confuse from the rest of the vocals.

Myah Marie - Til It’s Gone (Britney Spears Backing Vocals)

The rest of the vocals are Rosette who is uncredited. She wrote the song 

Rosette - Til It’s Gone (Britney Spears Writer’s Vocals) [Britney Jean Vocals]

6 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

I pretend this album never existed and Britney has 8 studio albums 

Thank you. 

Jim Carrey GIF by Coolidge Corner Theatre

Same. Cannot support. It basically sounds like the released vocals version.

And I don't think it would take much to then take these vocals and make the effects they needed for the rest of the part of the track that was allegedly Britney. 

It's really gross how this was marketed as the most personal Britney album and it's the furthest from it. I don't care of the circumstances of the time, no one should be able to release an album like Myah Jean. Team Con or Britney herself. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, ThatWasFun said:

Same. Cannot support. It basically sounds like the released vocals version.

And I don't think it would take much to then take these vocals and make the effects they needed for the rest of the part of the track that was allegedly Britney. 

It's really gross how this was marketed as the most personal Britney album and it's the furthest from it. I don't care of the circumstances of the time, no one should be able to release an album like Myah Jean. Team Con or Britney herself. 

Yeah, it's one of the worst things for her career.  Forever tarnished, it shouldn’t never happened... if the GP knows this one day her entire career will be labeled as a lie.

Sony did it with MJ (allegedly) but he is dead, and they did the same with Britney, but she is alive.

And maybe Britney herself doesn't know what happened with her vocals. 

It's just scary what they can do to keep her brand working.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Yeah, it's one of the worst things for her career.  Forever tarnished, it shouldn’t never happened... if the GP knows this one day her entire career will be labeled as a lie.

Sony did it with MJ (allegedly) but he is dead, and they did the same with Britney, but she is alive.

And maybe Britney herself doesn't know what happened with her vocals. 

It's just scary what they can do to keep her brand working.

They did remove those MJ songs. However the issue with that and Britney Jean is Britney does sing on all the songs. Some like Work B in very very limited capacities. Those MJ songs were just songs people made in their basement and sold them to the label. There’s plenty of sound bites of Anthony Preston the vocal producer talking about the vocals he recorded (unless the uploader deleted the interviews idk). But I’ve found that they use the layering of vocals to make them sound Britney-like. For example on rock boy Tina Parol sings the prechorus in a high and low harmony. There is a lead and a backing vocal. Neither  are Britney but together if gives the illusion it is😇

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Britney Xposed said:

They did remove those MJ songs. However the issue with that and Britney Jean is Britney does sing on all the songs. Some like Work B in very very limited capacities. Those MJ songs were just songs people made in their basement and sold them to the label. There’s plenty of sound bites of Anthony Preston the vocal producer talking about the vocals he recorded (unless the uploader deleted the interviews idk). But I’ve found that they use the layering of vocals to make them sound Britney-like. For example on rock boy Tina Parol sings the prechorus in a high and low harmony. There is a lead and a backing vocal. Neither  are Britney but together if gives the illusion it is😇

I didn't know the MJ songs were removed. Good.

I understand backing vocals, but somebody pretending to be the singer? Not okay. Sad about rock boy, I like the song.

I think if Myah tries to sue one day it will be confusing even for her what they did to the album. I agree some Britney vocals are there, if Myah sang the whole thing it wouldn’t be difficult for her to prove it... but they blended certain words and edited the hell of it. Still, I don't consider this a Britney Spears album. It's a scam.

I don't know if Anthony Preston did it because he was asked for or he just is a terrible professional lol.

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.