JLo seen flying commercial

In Europe, flights between provinces are done in really really small comercial airplanes, however I think its bc her cash is drying out lol

Her self produced movie was a major flop, she can't sing and steals vocals from background vocalists and claims them as her own, she stole Mariah's career, claims she is from the hood and she was upper middle class, etc.

Im still pissed from her Motown tribute performance... What does she have to do with Motown? Its like having f ing Britney Spears doing a 50 year anniversary performance on BET 

She spent 20 millions of her own money on that tmn movie. She can save up a little with those flights lol. I think there was just no private jets in a moment and she had to go with it. Not bc she wants to look relatable Jenny from the block lol. 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, peacht said:

In Europe, flights between provinces are done in really really small comercial airplanes, however I think its bc her cash is drying out lol

Lol she has an empire with all her endeveurs like beauty care line, fragrances, movie production company, delola and etc. She is far ftom being broke...

3 hours ago, icybaby said:

Lol she has an empire with all her endeveurs like beauty care line, fragrances, movie production company, delola and etc. She is far ftom being broke...

She lost 20 million on that movie, nobody has ever bought jlo beauty (she claims her youthful looks come from the olive oil in her skincare when she has had more surgery done than Amanda Lepore and never uses it, its not like Rihanna where she truly has amazing quality products), nobody buys glow by jlo anymore and her perfume line its not like britney's or Elisabeth Taylor, her tickets cost like 50 bucks and nobody goes to them so she cancelled the tour.

She Is on her flop era

15 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

oh now i absolutely believe her that she's just a modest girl from the bronks, truly jenny from the block :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

No way this is a pr/marketing move, no sir.

Crazy little Jenny from the block just running around flying commercial :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.