Britney has not reconciled with her sons and hasn't seen them in 3 years

Shame on them for treating her like she’s the worst human being ever and for participating in her bullying in the media. She sacrificed so much for them  and lost so much while they’re benefitted from her for so long, and they still don’t have any respect for her. I just hope she’s aware of everything and is protecting herself

• Love 6
  • Like 2

Sadly this is way more believable...

Nicholas basically confirmed this.

I think they talked to her through phone only and gave some hope to Britney about a reconciliation. The phone call probably happened because of Bryan there.

Honestly I hope they don’t come back if isn't genuine. This woman is already surrounded by oportunists, she doesn't need her own sons faking love just to stab her later on.

• Love 4

"The good thing is that the boys saw their mom was doing well and have a desire to speak with her," the lawyer continued. "There has been some telephonic communication between Britney and her sons, and we think that is a step in the right direction."

Years of aberrant behavior and troubling conduct can't be easily erased." The source adds, "There's no evidence things have gotten better."

Exactly from her family and kids. Those years that took from her is aberrant, the money they stole is a troubling conduct

• Like 2
35 minutes ago, Oops I Did It Again said:

Are her kids her new conservators? They are trying to control her. What an abousive ****ers they grown up to be. 

I can see them at least controlling the money in the future, if she still refuses (allegedly) any mental health treatment.

Legally they can do a lot of stuff if a good lawyer helps them.

3 hours ago, Fita said:

According to TMZ.

Britney Spears has not reconciled with her children, despite reports to the contrary.

Stories have surfaced 18-year-old Sean Preston and 17-year-old Jayden James have seen their mom and have been communicating for months. Sources with direct knowledge beg to differ.

We're told the kids have had one convo with Britney -- on Mother's Day, but that's it. As for Britney visiting her kids when she traveled to Hawaii several times this year ... we're told that's not true -- the kids have not seen her for nearly 3 years.

Our sources say the kids have not permanently ruled out a reconciliation, but, as one source put it ... "Years of aberrant behavior and troubling conduct can't be easily erased." The source adds, "There's no evidence things have gotten better."

As for Kevin, we're told he has no objection to his kids re-establishing a relationship with their mom when the time is right, but he gets why they're not ready to do it.

AMP.TMZ.COM

Britney Spears has not reconciled with her children, despite reports to the contrary.

While I try to empathize with the parental alienation these children must have gone through, it is clear that they don't see their mom as a human being first...when your family member is at their worst do you abandon them? Or be close to them and try to help them?

3 years of not seeing their mom is so beyond heartbreaking when Britney gave up 13 years of her life for them.

Ever since Britney got out of the conservatorship it's clear to me that they are trying to destroy her in every way possible because she escaped the money machine slavery and she refuses to work while she still has to pay child support...
britney spears jemeursenprepa gif | WiffleGif

Ep7G_XuXIAAhxmP?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by Lola2790
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, nowimstronger said:

I said in another post that I had a feeling their relationship is just through the phone. I bet it’s too hard to see her in person.

It's probably not even that sadly. I believe she has no contact. And they look at her like she's got issues.  They basically see what the rest of us are. Even the ones that refuse to admit it 

4 hours ago, I might blackout said:

But didn’t Kevin’s lawyer kinda confirm they are talking???? I don’t believe anything tmz says but this is just odd

Kevin's side of the story doesn't differ much from TMZ's story... They (Kevin's lawyer and co.) love omitting parts of the truth to make Kevin look better...Their behavior is what's abhorrent. I know Britney will never close the door on her sons, but god dammit sometimes I wish she would. She sacrificed her entire life for them.

Edited by GirlOnTheMoon
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

Exactly I'm not sure why some in here thing Paul is gone, just like last year it was said to be over then they popped up in Vegas together and have popped up several times since.

I truly hope he is gone but there is no evidence to confirm this.

I think her "sources" would love to spread this news, Nicholas from page six reporting and all...

I think for now... just wishful thinking.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.