Is Britney afraid of the dentist?

She looks fine. There’s a lot of women in Hollywood who embrace a gap in their teeth. Maybe she’s trying to do that too. Also I wonder why she doesnt wear a retainer to keep her teeth from separating. That’s something everyone needs to do in order to keep them from getting gaps. But i am not an expert I don’t know 

Edited by LoveforBritney
23 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

There’s more important things to worry about than Britney’s teeth. Go check out @Lola2790’s threads about the smear campaign against Britney and Lou Taylor expose. That is where our attention should really be directed to, getting our girl justice in the form of karma.

"In the form of karma", good because legally we know nothing will happen.

It's not important to worry about it anymore. The case is done. Lou is doing fine, like all the abusers.

But I think people should be free to create the threads they want... 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

"In the form of karma", good because legally we know nothing will happen.

It's not important to worry about it anymore. The case is done. Lou is doing fine, like all the abusers.

But I think people should be free to create the threads they want... 

We don’t need to discuss her teeth. Like for real, how productive is that? There is nothing wrong with her teeth, but of course I forget I’m responding to one of Britney’s haters so of course you want to threads like this one that are negative about her…

The abusers are going to get what’s coming to them, just know that. It’s already starting.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

It really doesn’t surprise me, it’s a tale as old as time with “aged out” actresses and singers. They just get to a point that they don’t care and I can’t say I blame her? I’m nearly 40 and the desire to get up, eat right, gym, skin care, dressing nice, it all is less and less of a priority for me. I do my best but I don’t put it before my mental health anymore.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

legally we know nothing will happen.

Why so negative? There's a lot brewing

- CNN confirmed federal investigators are also looking into allegations of money laundering and illegal dr**s in addition to s** trafficking into Diddy's case. Money laundering puts Tri Star in trouble. 

- TriStar entertainment is facing the Astroworld lawsuit which will leave Lou penniless-

- Lou Taylor is currently also being sued for disability discrimination

- Robin Greenhill and Tri Star are implicated in P Diddy's s** trafficking case. Lou was removed from Churchome’s Board of Directors after her company was implicated in the Diddy lawsuits.

- Justin Bieber, JLo, and many other celebrities have fired Lou Taylor so she is slowly but surely being blackballed 

- Lou Taylor’s business address appeared on documents for Diddy’s home that was raided by the feds

Edited by Lola2790
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

Why so negative? There's a lot brewing

- CNN confirmed federal investigators are also looking into allegations of money laundering and illegal dr**s in addition to s** trafficking into Diddy's case. Money laundering puts Tri Star in trouble. 

- TriStar entertainment is facing the Astroworld lawsuit which will leave Lou penniless-

- Lou Taylor is currently also being sued for disability discrimination

- Robin Greenhill and Tri Star are implicated in P Diddy's s** trafficking case. Lou was removed from Churchome’s Board of Directors after her company was implicated in the Diddy lawsuits.

- Justin Bieber, JLo, and many other celebrities have fired Lou Taylor so she is slowly but surely being blackballed 

- Lou Taylor’s business address appeared on documents for Diddy’s home that was raided by the feds

Nothing related to Britney case. It's nothing thanks to Britney case.

I think Lou has a chance to be affected by the Diddy case, but she is in trouble right now? 

No.

You guys really thought she was so scared of Rosenfraud, justice would be served, yet... what happened?

It's better wait before celebrate. But u should have all the freedom to make threads about whatever you want. 

It's not negativity, it's just not put your own emotions to paint a scenario. I want Britney abusers to pay for everything,  but we don't have any evidence it will happen. The case is done, Rosenfraud made the terrible settlement, Britney lost because of it.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.