Is Britney afraid of the dentist?

18 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

I’m all for freedom of speech, but I don’t get why threads like this are allowed. This is pure trash talk. Makes me feel like I’m on TMZ. 

Members have been told time and time again if there is a thread you don't fancy you don't have to partake however if it's within forum rules no need to try and censor other members. 

When you say this thread is pure trash talk that's what happens in all threads have you not seen the Katy, Gaga, Jimbo, threads?

People here have been attacking X Tina's body, Kelly Clarkson's body, Juno's body yet everything always seems to be okay unless it's directed at Britney.

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Members have been told time and time again if there is a thread you don't fancy you don't have to partake however if it's within forum rules no need to try and censor other members. 

When you say this thread is pure trash talk that's what happens in all threads have you not seen the Katy, Gaga, Jimbo, threads?

People here have been attacking X Tina's body, Kelly Clarkson's body, Juno's body yet everything always seems to be okay unless it's directed at Britney.

Newsflash… it’s a Britney fan forum. :plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised: 

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Newsflash… it’s a Britney fan forum. :plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised: 

Newsflash it's a pop music forum and Britney has a section. You're basically saying anything goes when it comes to other women and people far as them shouting death threats, wishing ill will on others and talking about everyone else's bodies is fine long as it's not Britney.

:clownery_makeup_meme:

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Edited by DiamondCircus
6 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Newsflash it's a pop music forum and Britney has a section. You're basically saying anything goes when it comes to other women and people far as them shouting death threats, wishing ill will on others and talking about everyone else's bodies is fine long as it's not Britney.

:clownery_makeup_meme:

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Sure, let’s play dumb then. Now go ahead and make a few threads insulting Beyoncé’s looks on one of her fan forums. Let me know how that works out. :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

• Like 1
Just now, whenthedogscaneout said:

Sure, let’s play dumb then. Now go ahead and make a few threads insulting Beyoncé’s looks on one of her fan forums. Let me know how that works out. :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

The OP didn't insult Britney's looks they simply asked a question "Is Britney afraid of the dentist". 

It's no secret Britney's scared of doctors and for good measure, so asking if she's afraid of the dentist isn't an attack on her looks.

Crying a JT river about topics you dislike then bounce in and out of for the drama factor only shows it truly doesn't bother you just want to moan about something.

Tiffany Pollard Hello GIF

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Jup1ter said:

I think it's cool to have 1 gap, it's very italian,

but all the teeth with gaps it's that good looking

Gaps are cute (in my opinion) but Britney case is different, changed completely her smile/mouth area and it will give Britney problems in the future. It's important take care of teeth, to maintain a healthy quality of life. 

Edited by Dark Willow

Someone said that yes her teeth were separating like Pangaea I did not like that comment but whatever. Maybe eventually it’ll shift back together like the universe right it expands and then comes back together eventually maybe that’ll happen with Britney’s teeth.

but yes didn’t she say she hates manicures too. I guess she doesn’t like people touching her or her hair either apparently? I wonder what she thinks about facials. Like there is collagen inducing stuff that would be good to try for her 

It’s odd that she’s so hyper aware of her looks - when the Paps post pics, she will refute that in a second, but she doesn’t care about easy fixes like her makeup, hair, fashion and teeth. Only on if she looks “fat” or not :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Like 3
6 hours ago, Princessmimi said:

Honestly I think she doesn't fix her teeth as a way of rebelling.

She was probably forced to go to the dentist all the time during the conservatorship and now that she's free,

she refuses to go.

yes, she shaved her head telling the world she's worn down constantly trying to make herself picture perfect for them.

As long as she brushes, flosses and sees a good honest dentist regularly for cleanings and checkups then she should have healthy teeth and gums which is all that really matters.  If she doesn't care to have a perfect smile anymore that's her prerogative, if it bothers her she'd have already done invisligns.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Joel Santos said:

If she doesn't care, why should we? Not taking care of her teeth doesn't change anything in our lives.

And it’s not like she’s taking care of them. I got ****ed up teeth myself thanks to genetics and I brush them every day and I have never had a cavity thank God. It’s just a cosmetic thing and tbh who really cares? Madonna had the same thing going on there at Britney’s age for a while.

There’s more important things to worry about than Britney’s teeth. Go check out @Lola2790’s threads about the smear campaign against Britney and Lou Taylor expose. That is where our attention should really be directed to, getting our girl justice in the form of karma.

Edited by The Femme Fatale
Wanted to include links to said threads
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.