Katy Perry Shares Reel with Woman’s World featuring Britney’s Instagram Dancing

Ew! I can't stand her! Everything she does when it's including Britney seem shady! I saw dat b *itch 5 times around my area in less than 1 week! Now I know why she was around! She was at the Balanciaga show this morning! Ew! First Luke and now Balanciaga! But anyway look at her look:

Not the same look but same vibes:

SM040620-81__66763.1608213493.1280.1280.

She's doing everything she can to not flop this time! Her hair, playing the s  *lut and scandal cards, working with Luke again, alot of promotion! 

In resume, she goes back to everything she said she hates during her woke era!

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, davidspears said:

Guys would it kill you just to be nice?

The song sounds good 👍

What goes around comes around. Maybe she's trying to be funny, but she just isn't. Instead of being funny she comes off as if ignorant and just a dúmb betçh.

Edited by LickMyCrack
  • Like 2

I don’t know about the Dr Luke situation, but it’s laughable she’d release such a “feminist” song when she has repeatedly made fun of a fellow female artist for her public mental health issues throughout the years. As usual, very selective “empowerment” bs. YAWN.

Ps her new image is tacky and desperate. The Slave and Dirrty days are over, no one’s shocked by nud.ity anymore… and unlike Britney and Christina back in the day, people are barely invested in her anyway. :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Johanpapz said:

Ew! First Luke and now Balanciaga

Well, even if ppl might say there's no proof of kesha's abuse, there's no excuse for balanciaga at all. 

And this is all coming from a person that claimed to be woke a few years ago.

10 hours ago, Johanpapz said:

Ew! I can't stand her! Everything she does when it's including Britney seem shady! I saw dat b *itch 5 times around my area in less than 1 week! Now I know why she was around! She was at the Balanciaga show this morning! Ew! First Luke and now Balanciaga! But anyway look at her look:

Not the same look but same vibes:

SM040620-81__66763.1608213493.1280.1280.

She's doing everything she can to not flop this time! Her hair, playing the s  *lut and scandal cards, working with Luke again, alot of promotion! 

In resume, she goes back to everything she said she hates during her woke era!

Ugh she is such a try-hard. It looks like a costume, you can tell she would have never worn this if it wasn't for promotion. Serving the most manufactured cvnt that only basic gheys could fall from this. It takes more than cosplaying Kim Kardashian to be a true cvnty cvnt.

I have to publicly apologize to Ms. Swift for calling her in this forum the Mc Donalds of Pop, Im sorry Ms Taylor, Katherine Hudson is the true and real Mc Donald of Pop. A clown!

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Emil87 said:

I dunno, would it kill Katherine “just to be nice”?

The woman is a straight up bully who mocks mental illness and works with predators. She deserves all the floppage and hate. :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

I saw a video of her touching Justin Bieber inappropriately back in the day and there was that kissing/assault with that guy from American Idol too.  Her new song is DOA anyway.

• Like 1
19 hours ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Katy Perry shared a reel on her Stories on her socials that included her new song “Woman’s World” with different women dancing and Britney’s dance routine to Change Your Mind for her Piece of Me show that she posted to Instagram was featured.

Here’s the link to her story with the reel:

https://www.instagram.com/stories/katyperry/3398317746736702997?igsh=MTFzc2JlNWRyOHR3aw==

Here’s the full reel in case the story gets deleted:

Here’s the original video Britney posted:

We love queens honoring and showing love to other queens!

I don’t think Britney would approve having her likeness used to support an abuser of women tbh😇

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.