Katy Perry Shares Reel with Woman’s World featuring Britney’s Instagram Dancing

Dumb *****. I said it before and I’ll say it again. Katherine Hudson has proven time and time again that she is a trash box of a human being. :trash_throw_away_recycle:

She will continue to flop into oblivion and  I will continue being happy to see it. :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4
59 minutes ago, davidspears said:

Guys would it kill you just to be nice?

The song sounds good 👍

I dunno, would it kill Katherine “just to be nice”?

The woman is a straight up bully who mocks mental illness and works with predators. She deserves all the floppage and hate. :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, davidspears said:

The song sounds good 👍

Exactly, I don’t think she shared it to talk **** about anyone. She didn’t even make it lol. I did get mad at her for her head shaving comment, but I let that go because there’s bigger fish to fry of people who have actually deeply hurt Britney personally. Katy is just a minor blimp on that radar (no pun intended lol).

I knew she was going to work with Dr. Luke again in the future because he’s responsible for her biggest hits and her two biggest albums. Plus there was no proof that he even **** Kesha, otherwise the court would’ve brought the hammer down on him. It’s a he said, she said and unless someone saw it or if there is ever a time machine built and go back in time to see if he did or not, we will never know if it happened or not.

Plus she supposedly worked with Max Martin on this upcoming album too and him and Dr. Luke used to be a team so there’s a high probability that they both teamed up again on this album and I want the same outrage for Max if Max coproduced songs on Katy’s album with Dr. Luke that Katy is getting for working with Dr. Luke.

Edited by The Femme Fatale
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, davidspears said:

The song sounds good 👍

I don’t care that she made a remark about shaved heads years ago. 

But she’s working with a rap***. I think that deserves backlash 

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

I don’t care that she made a remark about shaved heads years ago. 

But she’s working with a rap***. I think that deserves backlash 

Where was the proof that he **** Kesha? It sure wasn’t brought to court if there was any. This is why I don’t like this whole thing where we take the accusations as bible before it ever reaches a court room. This case reached a court room and left a court room with NO PROOF that he **** her, just that he’s an *******.

34 minutes ago, BPI said:

Since on X for obvious reasons (Kesha) everyone is against her, she wants to grab the sympathies of other fans.

No.

Kesha is against KP now? Weren’t they besties before becoming famous, or am I thinking of Rihanna

2 hours ago, Kiss my said:

Kesha is against KP now? Weren’t they besties before becoming famous, or am I thinking of Rihanna

Idk if they were besties, but Kesha was in Katy's I Kissed a Girl mv. It doesn't matter though, ofc Kesha would be against a person who collaborated with someone who **** her. What kind of friend does that?

Its not that deep honestly, this is a fan made edit and those are all meme dances. Britney dancing on Instagram is literally a meme, and the person who created this actually took a decent one where she dances nicely. Still dont like Katy Perry though, I am not forgetting how she mocked mental illness and tried to brush it off as "comedic".

3 hours ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Exactly, I don’t think she shared it to talk **** about anyone. She didn’t even make it lol. I did get mad at her for her head shaving comment, but I let that go because there’s bigger fish to fry of people who have actually deeply hurt Britney personally. Katy is just a minor blimp on that radar (no pun intended lol).

I knew she was going to work with Dr. Luke again in the future because he’s responsible for her biggest hits and her two biggest albums. Plus there was no proof that he even **** Kesha, otherwise the court would’ve brought the hammer down on him. It’s a he said, she said and unless someone saw it or if there is ever a time machine built and go back in time to see if he did or not, we will never know if it happened or not.

Plus she supposedly worked with Max Martin on this upcoming album too and him and Dr. Luke used to be a team so there’s a high probability that they both teamed up again on this album and I want the same outrage for Max if Max coproduced songs on Katy’s album with Dr. Luke that Katy is getting for working with Dr. Luke.

Not even gonna say anything bc clearly you aren't familiar with the case

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.