What happened to the rumor of a Beyoncé-Britney colab?

I was reading that Beyoncé’s act iii will come soon, some people say this project was recorded around 2021-2022 and is more Pop/Rock.

Then I remembered about that old rumor that Beyoncé invited Britney to be part of her project. 

Do you think is there any chance that Britney was intended for act iii because is more pop?

Clearly she's not in a place where she feels the desire to work. 

It's so sad to me that she got betrayed by her family and her kids and didn't get justice. Things seemed to be going well after the conservatorship ended initially but then her kids spoke to Daphne Barak.

Ever since then she seems to have completely disconnected from talking to her fans and yes she did release a book but I've never seen a celebrity be so quiet about releasing an autobiography. 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Pablitonizer said:

The collab was only for a music video, being Britney a special guest.

PAGESIX.COM

The collab would have been Spears' second release since her 13-year conservatorship ended...

I'm afraid that time has come and gone, my friend 

Never know, Britney has been listening to Cowboy Carter and the both have shown respect to one another.

• Like 1

Don’t believe in rumors, especially nowadays… What you should believe is Britney’s words and she has said multiple times now that she has retired as a performer. She recently mentioned she was working on something but I don’t think it’s music related.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.