How is your mental health lately?

1 minute ago, Princessmimi said:

Yeah it did and well I consider Exhale an escape from reality, so I try to detach as much as I can

even though sometimes it does hurt my feelings when people are rude to me on here or react strongly to me doing my job.

I'm just grateful to have a place I can go to when I need a break from my real life.

I agree, that's why I go to therapy.

Journaling sounds like a good idea.

I haven't done it but maybe I should if it helps. :) 

Yeah, it’s why I was concerned, I went to Jordan years ago about quitting since members did the same. 

Im gonna make it a goal this year to get a therapist. 

the reason I like journaling is cuz I get to buy cute looking journals and just let my mind wander. I flip through them occasionally and re read what I wrote, it help me understand myself more as there are times I laugh at how I can sound over dramatic. 

• Super Mods
14 minutes ago, Puppy said:

Yeah, it’s why I was concerned, I went to Jordan years ago about quitting since members did the same. 

Im gonna make it a goal this year to get a therapist. 

the reason I like journaling is cuz I get to buy cute looking journals and just let my mind wander. I flip through them occasionally and re read what I wrote, it help me understand myself more as there are times I laugh at how I can sound over dramatic. 

Yeah that’s why I left for a few months earlier this year because something major happened in my personal life and I needed a break but then once I felt better, I told Jordan I was coming back.

Yeah therapy is a great way to heal past hurt and trauma and it gives you someone to vent to.

That sounds like a fun idea.

The only thing is I have a hard time with routines. I don’t know if I could commit to writing every day but who knows?

Maybe it might help me.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Princessmimi said:

Yeah that’s why I left for a few months earlier this year because something major happened in my personal life and I needed a break but then once I felt better, I told Jordan I was coming back.

Yeah therapy is a great way to heal past hurt and trauma and it gives you someone to vent to.

That sounds like a fun idea.

The only thing is I have a hard time with routines. I don’t know if I could commit to writing every day but who knows?

Maybe it might help me.

Yeah I agree, take breaks…it’s not that worth the added stress. Jordan can take of this site :lolnoworries_britney_hat_its_okay_excited:

And don’t worry about writing every day, I still have the same notebook I bought years ago at target that haven’t been fully filled. So I just write when I feel like it. When I thumb through the pages where it’s dated years ago, it helped me look back at those times and recall how I felt at the time. Still my golden notebook is now filled with stickers, doodles, diary entries since 2018. So I encourage to just write when you feel like it. I got so many notebooks though so currently writing a lot of “I don’t know what to write but I will keep writing just for mental clarity.” 

Not so well, can't stop eating because of stress which is making me put on weight and I hate that, specially because people around me make remarks about it, and it just hurts after recovering from an eating disorder, I feel like after the progress I made, I'm ruining everything.

PS: I don't know you but I'm so glad to hear that you're doing well, I hope everything goes your way :)

17 minutes ago, YellowPaperSun said:

Not so well, can't stop eating because of stress which is making me put on weight and I hate that, specially because people around me make remarks about it, and it just hurts after recovering from an eating disorder, I feel like after the progress I made, I'm ruining everything.

PS: I don't know you but I'm so glad to hear that you're doing well, I hope everything goes your way :)

I hate to bring it up but have you thought about recording your progress in a notebook? It’s a great way to jot down your thoughts and record what you eat or to at least be more mental aware of what you are doing? Tbh I wrote out my thoughts and wasn’t liking what I was reading so it helps me to stay focus on getting myself better. Could be as simple as writing what you ate so you can keep track of things that causes weight gain? It’s a great way to laugh at people saying at least you are working on yourself with visible progresss by just flipping through the pages to show how far you have become? I’m planning on buying Britney stickers to cover my journals to remind myself to stay strong as she taught us that. 

I’m thankful for you to respond on this thread. I’ve been a member for a long time so I definitely feel very old :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe: It actually took me this long to come to terms about that so just want to spread the cheer and keep us all in check. Let’s not be strangers :)

52 minutes ago, Puppy said:

I hate to bring it up but have you thought about recording your progress in a notebook? It’s a great way to jot down your thoughts and record what you eat or to at least be more mental aware of what you are doing? Tbh I wrote out my thoughts and wasn’t liking what I was reading so it helps me to stay focus on getting myself better. Could be as simple as writing what you ate so you can keep track of things that causes weight gain? It’s a great way to laugh at people saying at least you are working on yourself with visible progresss by just flipping through the pages to show how far you have become? I’m planning on buying Britney stickers to cover my journals to remind myself to stay strong as she taught us that. 

I’m thankful for you to respond on this thread. I’ve been a member for a long time so I definitely feel very old :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe: It actually took me this long to come to terms about that so just want to spread the cheer and keep us all in check. Let’s not be strangers :)

I actually dig the diary idea! I have many old notebooks at home that I don't put to use so I wouldn't even have to buy a new one, which is always a plus! Btw I'm learning to do digital art so I can make you a custom sticker for you to print if you want, I think it's a nice way to show you my gratitude for the idea :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

For how long have you been here? I've obviously known about BH for ages, it's unavoidable stanning britney of course, but I've been mainly on other sites and I recently decided to join for the funsies and I'm still figuring things out.

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, Puppy said:

Yeah I agree, take breaks…it’s not that worth the added stress. Jordan can take of this site :lolnoworries_britney_hat_its_okay_excited:

And don’t worry about writing every day, I still have the same notebook I bought years ago at target that haven’t been fully filled. So I just write when I feel like it. When I thumb through the pages where it’s dated years ago, it helped me look back at those times and recall how I felt at the time. Still my golden notebook is now filled with stickers, doodles, diary entries since 2018. So I encourage to just write when you feel like it. I got so many notebooks though so currently writing a lot of “I don’t know what to write but I will keep writing just for mental clarity.” 

True.

Yeah when I came back from my break, I was surprised by how much people said they missed me,

tbh idk I was on everyone's radar but then again, I don't make a big ol announcement when I log on or off.

Oh ok that makes it less pressure on me cause it would be alot to have to write in it everyday like a routine since I'm more of a spontaneous person.

Idk if this counts but I have a memory book that i've had for the past 5 years and I write in it everyday to remind myself of important events and stuff.

Maybe having a journal where I jot down things quickly can be good for me.

• Love 1
Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, YellowPaperSun said:

I actually dig the diary idea! I have many old notebooks at home that I don't put to use so I wouldn't even have to buy a new one, which is always a plus! Btw I'm learning to do digital art so I can make you a custom sticker for you to print if you want, I think it's a nice way to show you my gratitude for the idea :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

For how long have you been here? I've obviously known about BH for ages, it's unavoidable stanning britney of course, but I've been mainly on other sites and I recently decided to join for the funsies and I'm still figuring things out.

Wait really? That would be cool! I love stickers! I always thought the only best friend you can have is a notebook, Britney keeps a journal so I got inspiration from that. 

I signed up in 2008 and had come in and go when I please. I used to be a moderator here and that really killed my desire to be here. Now it just feels awkward since I feel relieved to not have that title but it’s already ruined for me hence I made this topic to get me interested in this forum again. I would like to connect with members here outside of this forum as I know a lot of people here I get along with.

Edited by Puppy
20 minutes ago, Princessmimi said:

True.

Yeah when I came back from my break, I was surprised by how much people said they missed me,

tbh idk I was on everyone's radar but then again, I don't make a big ol announcement when I log on or off.

Oh ok that makes it less pressure on me cause it would be alot to have to write in it everyday like a routine since I'm more of a spontaneous person.

Idk if this counts but I have a memory book that i've had for the past 5 years and I write in it everyday to remind myself of important events and stuff.

Maybe having a journal where I jot down things quickly can be good for me.

WOW you and me are alike! Yeah I think that’s what I like about it here, people are like that here which keeps me returning back. So many wonderful personalities here.  You do a wonderful job and it’s nice you are getting appreciated. 

haha I’m spontaneous person too hence when I flipped through my journals that I noticed I barely wrote until recently I’ve been writing more to get a routine going.  My notebook is mangled up from the many times I toss it into my bag. 

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, Puppy said:

Wait really? That would be cool! I love stickers! I always thought the only best friend you can have is a notebook, Britney keeps a journal so I got inspiration from that. 

I signed up in 2008 and had come in and go when I please. I used to be a moderator here and that really killed my desire to be here. Now it just feels awkward since I feel relieved to not have that title but it’s already ruined for me hence I made this topic to get me interested in this forum again. I would like to connect with members here outside of this forum as I know a lot of people here I get along with.

Yessir! If you have an idea or something just tell me and I'll see what I can do.

You were a BH moderator? You must have a lot of stories to tell knowing how insane this fandom's always been haha.

I'd also love to get to know more people in here since I don't know anyone, I don't care if it's in or outside the forum, I'm always open to know new people, specially if they are fans of the same things as me

• Super Mods
41 minutes ago, Puppy said:

WOW you and me are alike! Yeah I think that’s what I like about it here, people are like that here which keeps me returning back. So many wonderful personalities here.  You do a wonderful job and it’s nice you are getting appreciated. 

haha I’m spontaneous person too hence when I flipped through my journals that I noticed I barely wrote until recently I’ve been writing more to get a routine going.  My notebook is mangled up from the many times I toss it into my bag. 

Oh wow thats cool!

Thank you and yeah I love Exhale, I couldn't imagine my life without it tbh.

Haha yeah I usually am the type of person who has the intention of starting new projects but then usually get bored quickly.

I want to learn how to be able to set a routine because I think that can help me in the long run.

Maybe if I buy a pretty notebook, it will motivate me to write in it lol.

• Love 1

Hi,

So I saw this topic the other day but didn't say anything - despite knowing what to reply.

Not good, actually. I started a new medication yesterday to make my emotions more stable, so yeah, I'm trying. I hope I'll be fine and in the future I look back and think 'oh that was just a phase'.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Fita said:

Hi,

So I saw this topic the other day but didn't say anything - despite knowing what to reply.

Not good, actually. I started a new medication yesterday to make my emotions more stable, so yeah, I'm trying. I hope I'll be fine and in the future I look back and think 'oh that was just a phase'.

Yeah I get what you mean, it’s good to say it out loud. I hope you continue to make progress :)

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.