Bebe Rexha announces new single ‘Im The Drama’

On 6/24/2024 at 8:41 PM, Crazy4BRITNEY3.3 said:

okay she's still trying!! good for her :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Probably earns more money than any of us do in a year. It’s her job at the end of the day and she often delivers a summer smash 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
On 6/24/2024 at 11:05 PM, AII said:

Poor Bebe. Can't catch a break to get her rent up to date 😔😔

idk man....apparently she has over 3.25 billion streams on her music and is worth over 10 million lol 

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

idk man....apparently she has over 3.25 billion streams on her music and is worth over 10 million lol 

I doubt she's worth that much. I think she's probably worth something like $1.5m 

• Super Mods
10 minutes ago, AII said:

I doubt she's worth that much. I think she's probably worth something like $1.5m 

WWW.CELEBRITYNETWORTH.COM

Bebe Rexha is an American singer, songwriter, and record producer who has a net worth of $8 million. Bebe Rexha's musical styles include pop and R&B. Rexha's single "

says here its $8 million.

Gurl she fine, it's us that are poor :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

9 hours ago, BUWYGF said:
WWW.CELEBRITYNETWORTH.COM

Bebe Rexha is an American singer, songwriter, and record producer who has a net worth of $8 million. Bebe Rexha's musical styles include pop and R&B. Rexha's single "

says here its $8 million.

Gurl she fine, it's us that are poor :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

Those sites aren't always right. Why do we believe this is true but don't believe Britney "looks like the pap photos" when there's literally photographic evidence 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.