Kesha asked about Katy working with Dr Luke

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, humstarr said:

Why did she stand there and listen to that though? I was expecting her to say something. I guess she was about to but then changed her mind. 

It's funny that Katy's song is called woman's world. What an irony. 

Exactly.

Katy is definitely NOT a "girl's girl". :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

• Love 2
3 hours ago, stronger1992 said:

Did they ask her why she lied about saying Katy having the same experience with him? 🤣 There’s lots more to the story…not defending him in any way. 

3 hours ago, stronger1992 said:

Did they ask her why she lied about saying Katy having the same experience with him? 🤣 There’s lots more to the story…not defending him in any way. 

There's always three sides Hers, his and the truth. I'm sorry but my respect for myself is worth more than an album feel which is what happened with Kesha she wanted those albums. 

Third I don't get th hate bc doja  had worked with Luke nothing mentioned  until it's Katy 

Edited by Barmy86
  • Love 1
On 6/24/2024 at 4:18 PM, Emil87 said:

Katy Perry has proved time and time again that she is a trash human being. She will continue to flop because of this and I will be happy to see it.

I literally gave up on pop music after she came around.  Still trying to figure out how pop declined from ABBA's Waterloo down to RedOne monstrosities

Edit: RedOne did Lady Gaga not Katy Perry

Edited by Jassoe3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.