Britney’s relationship with her sons is reportedly “fully back on track”

Let's see how they feel once Britney posts another near nude Instagram to video with stars covering her bits. Hmmmm

But good for them. Hopefully they're older now to understand their mother has issues and she needs them to help her healing. Love them for that ❤️❤️❤️

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Hmm

I mean but how would he know? The article says she kept it quiet but he has been certain in the past so, I don’t know what to think.

I really hope she is repairing their relationship but at the same time I hope she is being cautious though, because like she has previously stated, she knew money was coming to an end to their sons and wasn’t changing her mind about it.

I mean if they want to pursue a career, college or some sort of degree and she wants to assist it could work or if they need a place to stay, I guess she’ll always offer her house but other than that, I think it would be selfish for them to just ask for an allowance/gifts just to have her happy and visit her once in a while and it could end badly.

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, germyerick said:

I mean but how would he know? The article says she kept it quiet but he has been certain in the past so, I don’t know what to think.

I really hope she is repairing their relationship but at the same time I hope she is being cautious though, because like she has previously stated, she knew money was coming to an end to their sons and wasn’t changing her mind about it.

I mean if they want to pursue a career, college or some sort of degree and she wants to assist it could work or if they need a place to stay, I guess she’ll always offer her house but other than that, I think it would be selfish for them to just ask for an allowance/gifts just to have her happy and visit her once in a while and it could end badly.

If we're going to start believing tabloids now, this does contradict with the one article that mentioned Britney was speaking with her sons but they were being cold to her still, and that came out a few months ago. So not sure how she could be 'back to being their mother' in a matter of a few months (fyi, you don't stop being a mother even if your child doesn't speak with you, so that was a low blow from DM, but no surprise there). Not sure what Nicholas means by his tweet though. Is he saying she hasn't been to Hawaii this year or at all?

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, Frankie8 said:

Of course it's back on track. Jayden's support is ending. Kids want some coins in their pockets. I wouldn't be surprised if K Fed starts asking for some rent if he knows Brit is giving them money. In true fashion, when it comes to money, make sure Brit is the one who's paying.

That's all tea, funny people think the comments in here are a mess when they're wishing a downfall on Katy and JT and many others.

I guess they want to pretend that all is well when it comes to Sean and Jayden, many aren't blind its more than likely money motivated. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

That's all tea, funny people think the comments in here are a mess when they're wishing a downfall on Katy and JT and many others.

I guess they want to pretend that all is well when it comes to Sean and Jayden, many aren't blind it’s more than likely money motivated. 

Tf does JT have to do with this? Are you still pressed about his mugshot?  :slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:

1 minute ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Tf does JT have to do with this? Are you still pressed about his mugshot?  :slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:

My point is people are blaming the fans for this alleged reunion, many agree its possibly money motivated so for people to call those comments a mess they should look at the ones they're posting about Katy, JT, Jimbo and others when they wish harm and ill will on others.

I'm not pressed over JT's mug shot, if anything people were pressed over Britney's arrest, fingerprints and booking and photographs that they had to create a lie and pretend it didn't happen.

Besides Paul is more than likely still in the picture so I don't see Jayden running to mommy for love, but for money.

:comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair:

Edited by DiamondCircus

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.