Britneys net-worth 40 million ? Why ?

5 hours ago, Steve W said:

No it’s more like corruption behind the scenes. Sorry she made 40 million the last year alone. It should be growing. 

Do you know what the tax threshold of high earners like b is? Also CA is one of the worst states for tax. Also, do you know what commission a book agent and people like cade probably got.

Also none of us here have seen the contract. Most contracts these days for records or books have so many loop holes and stipulations it might take X amount for her to earn a significant amount. It's entirely plausible she's earning money and spending more. This is what was happening before the cship 

Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

Do you know what the tax threshold of high earners like b is? Also CA is one of the worst states for tax. Also, do you know what commission a book agent and people like cade probably got.

Also none of us here have seen the contract. Most contracts these days for records or books have so many loop holes and stipulations it might take X amount for her to earn a significant amount. It's entirely plausible she's earning money and spending more. This is what was happening before the cship 

Yes and do you know she was being gaslit , controlled , forced meds, made millions and was not allowed a lot of spending privileges. Yet I know . You show a women of her caliber and the money missing does not add up . She has kept a modest living considering her level of fame and endorsements. So no I do not follow the bs you are trying to sell. I lived in California and Ny. Two expensive states . Yet no she was gaslit, abused and stolen from. Its obvious. 

Edited by Steve W
5 hours ago, Steve W said:

Yes and do you know she was being gaslit , controlled , forced meds, made millions and was not allowed a lot of spending privileges. Yet I know . You show a women of her caliber and the money missing does not add up . She has kept a modest living considering her level of fame and endorsements. So no I do not follow the bs you are trying to sell. I lived in California and Ny. Two expensive states . Yet no she was gaslit, abused and stolen from. Its obvious. 

Modest living. She was almost bankrupt in 2007 so it's no suprise it could go that way again.

Quick to rush back to conjecture that has never been proven and is irrelevant to this topic. 

You asked a question and here is the answer boo. Financial predictions on Google are always off.

Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

Modest living. She was almost bankrupt in 2007 so it's no suprise it could go that way again.

Quick to rush back to conjecture that has never been proven and is irrelevant to this topic. 

You asked a question and here is the answer boo. Financial predictions on Google are always off.

You are out of your mind. Thats all team con and you seem like a tmz asshat. Go play in traffic . I will take the break on this site for being reported over ********* like you

Edited by Steve W

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.