Britneys net-worth 40 million ? Why ?

6 hours ago, Steve W said:

Cash Money GIFBritneys money now is no longer 60 million . It’s saying 40 million . Her money keeps disappearing.  She is not wasting all that much . So why ? 

How do you know what shes spending? Just because she shops her clothes at target doesn't mean she doesn't have other expensive things she buys.

7 hours ago, Popprincess19 said:

Not true, I read she MADE 40 million this year from books, merch, music, etc. her net worth is more around 70-100M

That wouldn’t be enough to make 40 million dollars. 

We don't know how much she made,  but her "sources" blatantly lied about the 40 million.

Let's remember Cade is terrible at math... he said Britney book sold 9 million from presales lol.

• Like 1

It costs a lot to keep her ship moving

She will still have hefty insurance policies and healthcare payments, not to mention she paid all her outstanding legal fees this year. And I think it's entirely likely that she's spent multiple millions on vacations.

When Fe said Britney drove around Kentwood giving money to strangers it kind of gave an idea of her concept of money. She's had more of her life being wealthy than not, she doesn't know it's true value.

• Love 1

I doubt any are accurate. It’s just funny to see a few that use to say 60-70 now reporting 40.  Where is her stolen money ? A forensic audit , yearly reports have to be available. What are her taxes paid yearly , whatever did she owe for federal and state?  It should not be so difficult to find her actual networth . Also with the missing jewelry. Any reports. Why is everything an enigma 

2 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

It costs a lot to keep her ship moving

She will still have hefty insurance policies and healthcare payments, not to mention she paid all her outstanding legal fees this year. And I think it's entirely likely that she's spent multiple millions on vacations.

When Fe said Britney drove around Kentwood giving money to strangers it kind of gave an idea of her concept of money. She's had more of her life being wealthy than not, she doesn't know it's true value.

No it’s more like corruption behind the scenes. Sorry she made 40 million the last year alone. It should be growing. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.