Mean Girls - deleted scenes

1 hour ago, Princessmimi said:

I really wish that they kept the scene where Cady and Regina talk in the bathroom because it gave closure to their story.

I never thought it made sense how things ended between them in the final cut of the movie.

I feel like it humanized Regina too much. They want her to keep the villain aura 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
46 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

The cover or case is made out of steel vs cardboard or however traditional blu ray covers are made. Hence, steelbox. Hope this helps. If your trolling or too lazy to google, air kisses luv 😘 

No I wasn’t trolling , I genuinely did not know.

Thanks anyways.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

The cover or case is made out of steel vs cardboard or however traditional blu ray covers are made. Hence, steelbox. Hope this helps. If your trolling or too lazy to google, air kisses luv 😘 

On defense @Princessmimi, there may be people who are stans of this movie, but they don't know that there are any special (collector's) editions and covers. So her question was spot on and she wanted to know more  :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Like 2

I should share with you guys this story. Back in high school when this movie came out, I had the biggest crush on this straight guy that was hottest/popular at the time. Although he was heavy into selling dr**s and partying (I didn't get into none of that), we would hang out sometimes. I would wait for him every day after school before our parents would pick us up in their cars at the side of the school and it was always my chance to catch up with him and say bye. One time in gym class our teacher decided to go outside on the field and we walked outside together. We were far behind everyone and I thought he said under his breathe nervously if I wanted to “hook up” with him. I was so shocked and excited that I almost pretended I didn't hear him and I think he nervously started walking faster to catch up with the rest of our class maybe out of embarrassment? Sometimes I wondered if I made it up in my head. Anyway, I slightly regretted ignoring him. As time passed and felt guilty, I professed I liked him while sobbing hysterically but he just pretended he didn't hear me as he fumbled to open his locker. The whole thing was a hot mess. I eventually gave up when I saw him hanging out and flirting with the hottest girl in school. 

On the last day of school, as I was waiting to say bye to my crush, who by the way his name was Dean, this other guy that was known to be gay and “out” at the time which was shocking cause it wasn’t progressive then to be out, asked me if I’d like to meet up with him later to check out this movie with him called Mean Girls. I’d never heard of it before (I didn’t have cable tv at the time to see trailers) but we made plans to go see the evening showing at a particular time. This was before people had cellphones so I just had to trust that he would meet up with me at that time. I went and he never showed up. I had a blast anyway cause I snuck into 13 going on 30 and loved that and Mean Girls.

Years passed and I saw that guy again on Facebook cause we had mutual friends. I confronted him about the time he stood me up. He told me that on that day Dean told him to play a prank on me and to ghost me just for fun. We were teens right, so being silly. I thought it was so odd. I tried finding Dean on Facebook and I couldn’t. I do a Google search and discover he has quite the extensive criminal record and eventually dies from an overdose in his 30s. Never found out why he did that …. But sorta interesting Dean stood me up at a movie called Mean Girls 😅

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
39 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I should share with you guys this story. Back in high school when this movie came out, I had the biggest crush on this straight guy that was hottest/popular at the time. Although he was heavy into selling dr**s and partying (I didn't get into none of that), we would hang out sometimes. I would wait for him every day after school before our parents would pick us up in their cars at the side of the school and it was always my chance to catch up with him and say bye. One time in gym class our teacher decided to go outside on the field and we walked outside together. We were far behind everyone and I thought he said under his breathe nervously if I wanted to “hook up” with him. I was so shocked and excited that I almost pretended I didn't hear him and I think he nervously started walking faster to catch up with the rest of our class maybe out of embarrassment? Sometimes I wondered if I made it up in my head. Anyway, I slightly regretted ignoring him. As time passed and felt guilty, I professed I liked him while sobbing hysterically but he just pretended he didn't hear me as he fumbled to open his locker. The whole thing was a hot mess. I eventually gave up when I saw him hanging out and flirting with the hottest girl in school. 

On the last day of school, as I was waiting to say bye to my crush, who by the way his name was Dean, this other guy that was known to be gay and “out” at the time which was shocking cause it wasn’t progressive then to be out, asked me if I’d like to meet up with him later to check out this movie with him called Mean Girls. I’d never heard of it before (I didn’t have cable tv at the time to see trailers) but we made plans to go see the evening showing at a particular time. This was before people had cellphones so I just had to trust that he would meet up with me at that time. I went and he never showed up. I had a blast anyway cause I snuck into 13 going on 30 and loved that and Mean Girls.

Years passed and I saw that guy again on Facebook cause we had mutual friends. I confronted him about the time he stood me up. He told me that on that day Dean told him to play a prank on me and to ghost me just for fun. We were teens right, so being silly. I thought it was so odd. I tried finding Dean on Facebook and I couldn’t. I do a Google search and discover he has quite the extensive criminal record and eventually dies from an overdose in his 30s. Never found out why he did that …. But sorta interesting Dean stood me up at a movie called Mean Girls 😅

oh my god this is quite a story, wow :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

Dean had it coming though, sorry not sorry :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Haha 1
58 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Me- :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:/:tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.