The young cop that didn’t know who Justin Timberlake was has been identified

5 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

What? Lol

He still works for her as always. Look the people credited.

Yes but not like routinely. A publicist just does stuff as and when commissioned. He was never a full time person, he just attends when he is needed to provide comment etc, like during the X Factor days, or if she was doing Ellen interviews or European promo trips etc - or for the memoir release like you quoted.

But in terms of him getting a monthly cheque as a PR person; no. 

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, troubleforyou said:

Yes but not like routinely. A publicist just does stuff as and when commissioned. He was never a full time person, he just attends when he is needed to provide comment etc, like during the X Factor days, or if she was doing Ellen interviews or European promo trips etc - or for the memoir release like you quoted.

But in terms of him getting a monthly cheque as a PR person; no. 

And how do you know he isn't a "routinely publicist"?

I don't know why some of you have problems to accept Britney has a team, an incompetent team. That's not how it works, a publicist will not work only if the celebrity has some new project.

But whatever,  some of you guys will never accept Britney has a manager,  and that's Cade Hudson... it doesn't shock me not accepting Jeff and the others.

Maybe it's easier to accept the bizarre things if you believe Britney is alone dealing with everything? Oh well lol.

2 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

And how do you know he isn't a "routinely publicist"?

I don't know why some of you have problems to accept Britney has a team, an incompetent team. That's not how it works, a publicist will not work only if the celebrity has some new project.

But whatever,  some of you guys will never accept Britney has a manager,  and that's Cade Hudson... it doesn't shock me not accepting Jeff and the others.

Maybe it's easier to accept the bizarre things if you believe Britney is alone dealing with everything? Oh well lol.

I didn’t say any of what is implied. 
I just suggested she doesn’t have a PR team. And given the press she’s had in recent weeks, and the quality of her social media content, I’m pretty convinced - still; that she doesn’t. 

Feel free to think otherwise, I’m not going to lose sleep over it. 

Edited by troubleforyou
28 minutes ago, troubleforyou said:

I didn’t say any of what is implied. 
I just suggested she doesn’t have a PR time. And given the press she’s had in recent weeks, and the quality of her social media content, I’m pretty convinced - still; that she doesn’t. 

Feel free to think otherwise, I’m not going to lose sleep over it. 

Good, but that’s not what you implied. You literally wrote "he was never a full time person"... yeah, you don't know that. That's not how a PR person works... 

The fact her social media and overall image is a mess makes everything confusing but she does have people hired to fix it. They are paid to work but they are not working...

That's it.

Edited by Dark Willow
43 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Good, but that’s not what you implied. You literally wrote "he was never a full time person"... yeah, you don't know that. That's not how a PR person works... 

The fact her social media and overall image is a mess makes everything confusing but she does have people hired to fix it. They are paid to work but they are not working...

That's it.

I don’t think she does have people hired to fix her social media; it’s very clear Britney is perfectly happy with the content she puts out and I imagine anyone trying to fix or control it in anyway would be shown the proverbial door.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.