Officially confirmed: Dr. Luke as producer (and BG vocalist) of Katy Perry's new single "Woman's World"

On 6/22/2024 at 10:22 PM, icybaby said:

I guess he is the only 1 who can bring her chart topper...but we'll see. It actually not surprising. People still work with lou. And no matter what  allegations Kesha had against him he still in the bussiness so...

I think cancel culture is dwindling and I think that time is passing

On 6/22/2024 at 10:38 PM, Acer said:

I’m not supporting Keisha, so I see no problems for Katy. I am against criminals, but it is not OK to blame someone after some years. 

Song sounds by clip high quality and catchy 

W T F you're obviously not against criminals. It's right thing to do to blame a rap***, it's better if done right after the incident but most victims feel afraid. Finally speaking up is always so much better than never telling anything ofc. 

I’m not here defending anyone but Dr. Luke just produced Nicki Minaj’s Super Freaky Girl, Kim Petras’ Alone. He also co-wrote Doja Cat’s Kiss Me More and produced 3 songs off of Planet Her.

This to say it’s time we stop this double standard with Katy.

Also can we as a society start believing in a road for redemption? He did terrible things but let’s not forget he and Katy were friends and maybe we could trust her judgment a bit.

38 minutes ago, EduardoFoster said:

I’m not here defending anyone but Dr. Luke just produced Nicki Minaj’s Super Freaky Girl, Kim Petras’ Alone. He also co-wrote Doja Cat’s Kiss Me More and produced 3 songs off of Planet Her.

This to say it’s time we stop this double standard with Katy.

Also can we as a society start believing in a road for redemption? He did terrible things but let’s not forget he and Katy were friends and maybe we could trust her judgment a bit.

Nicki has been a bit unhinged for the last few years so I'm not surprised. And regarding Doja Cat, I believe she stil has a contract with dr Luke that needs to fulfill. I have no idea about Kim Petras though

What I feel is that Katy did not need this type of controversy. She could have delivered bops anyway. Adding Luke does not mean the song will be an instant hit (I do think she's desperate to stay relevant). Not sure she realizes that pop industry has changed a lot since 2010/2011 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.