Paris Hilton & Rina Sawayama release "I'm Free"

9 minutes ago, Markoct said:

The chorus is very britney anthem coded with the title and meaning, the ending is giving blackout speakney too i swear i though she was gonna say the legendary britney spears :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: Her influence is undeniable :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

Maybe she was ghostwritting for Paris. Don't know why I've suspected that the moment Britney said she ghostwrote

• Like 3
17 hours ago, Markoct said:

The chorus is very britney anthem coded with the title and meaning, the ending is giving blackout speakney too i swear i though she was gonna say the legendary britney spears :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: Her influence is undeniable :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

Well it is not even an original song,  its a remake of  this 1997 track

Edited by MIKE_INT
  • Love 1
On 6/21/2024 at 6:34 AM, Markoct said:

I see your point!

• Love 1
On 6/21/2024 at 6:43 AM, itswwasheem***** said:

Maybe she was ghostwritting for Paris. Don't know why I've suspected that the moment Britney said she ghostwrote

I agree I think Britney has written a lot of songs for artists that we don't know about :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.