She looked like Primeney here

Well she was looking like mature version of primeney during 2016 many times. until Domination show preparation. Spark in her eyes even visible. Her aurora was so much different before the last rehab/ mental faculty.  She was even close to perform like primeney almost. Cuz she wasn't taking horrible medications. Then they ruined her with lithium and god knows what type of dr**s they forced her.

Edited by Dreamer26
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, ToxicMadness said:

here she was primeney/onyxney/2004ney!  
Perfect hair for a recorded date, but that hair was only for this ad i think.  

Thanks for uploading that I’ve never seen it for some reason. She was FIRE that day . Pretty girls is one of my favorite performances 

• Love 1
On 6/20/2024 at 11:08 PM, LoveforBritney said:

Thanks for uploading that I’ve never seen it for some reason. She was FIRE that day . Pretty girls is one of my favorite performances 

you're welcome!!! but i don't think it's the same day from the bilboard perfo with iggy. It was like for the ad only. The hair seems diferent, Mmmm

On 6/19/2024 at 3:59 PM, Nina Dobrev said:

the beautifully and tastefully done make up, the hair, the body, the confidence :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

Back when Glenn was her stylist, he got booted because him and Britney got too close and he cared about making Britney look and feel ****, Britney looked old after he left, Camry bad makeup and older styling

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 6/23/2024 at 12:16 AM, Hope said:

Agree with the OP and everyone here. Does anyone know who did her makeup for the Private Show ad and also the residency app game ad?

I think during this era Melanie did her makeup for promos, important red carpets and music videos and Glenn for day to day activities

• Love 1
On 6/20/2024 at 12:33 AM, rebellion_is_the_way said:

I started to think that certain moods, events and people made the prime Britney. Like having only Felicia to take care of her, her family being the people she thought they would be , her desire to push her urge for marriage and children aside and make her inner circle happy. On this certain moment ( private show outtakes) she had no Felicia, she saw her family’s true colours and I’m sure her children’s as well. She was doing this because she had no any other goal in life. She tasted marriage, she tasted being a mother and there were nothing left to push aside other than her dreams becoming nightmares. 

so I’m only seeing a forced smile and a face that was ruined with plastic surgeries and touches and rested due to the results. She was dating Charlie Ebersol. So this was probably  a result of the energy pills she was talking about in her book. So it was a chemical reaction.

thinking how healthy she was at her prime and then being put under psychiatric medicine for years , they should all be in jail.

I don't agree with this at all, during 2015-2016 Britney was the most happy she had been in years despite the restrains she was in, confirmed by herself in the book, so let's not forget that.

Back then she was able to spend more time with her kids, and that played a big factor in her being in such a good mood most of the time. (Also judging 9 and 10 yos Jayden and SP seems a little irrational, they were PRE TEENS).

If you think her face was ruined idk what to tell you other than yikes because honestly, you can dislike the nose job and smile lift as much as you please, but her beauty and charm was undeniable, seeing her in that commercial is like a comforting hug to the eyes.

2016ney was like if the Britney we all knew and love became a regular adult, and it hit so hard after years of seeing her being awkward and robotic because of all the terrible stuff they were doing to her, we all could tell she was in a better place cuz IT SHOWED.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.