BLENDER Mag 2007 - “How Will It End?”

14 minutes ago, UnderHisSpell said:

It's her body wdym? It's just a bad wig that made it look like her face pasted with photoshop...

spacer.png

Britney had a very unique body shape that's why it's easy to understand if it's her or body double. To me it's her body.

Here's another photoshoot from the same year:

spacer.png

You can tell that the other one is her too by comparing 2 pics... :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

It may be true. I could be wrong. I remember back in the day there was a big controversy saying they used a body double, I haven't found any articles of the time that corroborate that story. Still, I did find one, in which Elizabeth Arden defends Britney and denies any use of body doubles:

In short, she looks like the Britney who wowed the world back in her Toxic days.

In fact, she looks so suspiciously good that fragrance firm Elizabeth Arden has been forced to issue a statement refuting claims of a body double. According to a rep, the photo was shot earlier this summer.

"It is true Britney did leave the set," a spokesman said.

"We used Cayli (Britney's assistant) as a stand-in so we could set up the lighting while Britney was off the set.

"When Britney returned, we shot the ad. The only person in the national print ad for Britney's Believe fragrance is Britney Spears."

But London's Daily Mail isn't so sure.

"If that is the case, then where are her tattoos?" it asks.

"The more likely theory is that the picture dates from 1998, which would explain the taut stomach with no tell-tale signs of two pregnancies."

Brit's new perfume is promoted as a "confident expression of optimism and individuality", and as "a reflection of her soul".

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/britney-is-that-really-you/news-story/4925f59a84818255f6391b3558e196ff

She should work with Michael Thompson again, their work is fantastic and she seems to trust him:

britney-spears--smokey-eyes--EMD1I-570.Jb20b20d5b22395762f3ae893d00f9660.jpg

a29b1a075d619ecaf4423b3f222cd4332de63802

britney-spears-by-michael-thompson-2003-

43 minutes ago, MissDebbie said:

It may be true. I could be wrong. I remember back in the day there was a big controversy saying they used a body double, I haven't found any articles of the time that corroborate that story. Still, I did find one, in which Elizabeth Arden defends Britney and denies any use of body doubles:

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/britney-is-that-really-you/news-story/4925f59a84818255f6391b3558e196ff

She should work with Michael Thompson again, their work is fantastic and she seems to trust him:

43 minutes ago, MissDebbie said:

They were just hating. Michael Thompson were the one who were with her during the photoshoot not Daily Mail so it doesn't matter if they think they used body double when already people who were with her denied it.

Edited by UnderHisSpell
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, UnderHisSpell said:

They were just hating. Elizabeth and Michael were the ones who were with her during the photoshoot not Daily Mail so it doesn't matter if they think they used body double when already people who were with her denied it.

Elizabeth Arden has been dead since 1966 :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe: 

But yes, I agree and get your point. It's true, the press hated her strong and became vile after the vma's. She looked great in the Allure photoshoot and Michael did both so yeah you are right. And according to her cousin Alli, Britney came up with the concept :

NINTCHDBPICT000594211494.png

11 minutes ago, MissDebbie said:

But yes, I agree and get your point. It's true, the press hated her strong and became vile after the vma's. She looked great in the Allure photoshoot and Michael did both so yeah you are right. And according to her cousin Alli, Britney came up with the concept :

In fact, she looks so suspiciously good that fragrance firm Elizabeth Arden has been forced to issue a statement refuting claims of a body double. According to a rep, the photo was shot earlier this summer.

Oops! Sorry I skipped "firm" part :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Edited by UnderHisSpell
  • Super Mods
8 hours ago, MissDebbie said:

It was not only the magazine that did that to her. Elizabeth Arden did it too with this picture, but I don't see any of y'all complaining :typing_keyboard_computer:

Yeah, maybe the pic is classier than the Blender one, but still, her face was photoshopped into someone else body because they didn't think she was fit or well enough to do the shoot. 

bb9e25d5ddc91099bad806383535a9a6.jpg

The body in the Believe ad isn't hers??

All this time I thought it was.

Wow I'm shocked.

13 hours ago, MissDebbie said:

And after all that they decided to cage her in the conservatorship 

spacer.png

8 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Oh ok.

I wonder when she had the chance to take that pic cause she had a lot going on during that time.

According to this article, shot in early summer of 2007 

"It is true Britney did leave the set," a spokesman said.

"We used Cayli (Britney's assistant) as a stand-in so we could set up the lighting while Britney was off the set.

"When Britney returned, we shot the ad. The only person in the national print ad for Britney's Believe fragrance is Britney Spears."

Edited by MissDebbie

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.