Lady Gaga's new album will be called 'The Garden Of Eden'

Someone uploaded a snippet of a supposed unreleased Lady Gaga track on YouTube. The platform quickly struck the video and the profile received an email from UMG that contains, at the end, the words "Lady Gaga Garden of Eden Universal Music Group". In 2020, when "Stupid Love" was leaked, the same message was sent, by the same team, and at the end it said "Lady Gaga Stupid Love Universal Music Group".

Lead single: Rising Moon

Collabs on the album: The Weeknd, Lady Starlight and Gesaffelstein

(take this with a grain of salt, ofc)

cedaa04133fd6695907a04fd812f403a.jpg

Edited by Fita
  • Love 2

I can't wait but i would've preferred if she would release the album in 2025 ( March/April), so it would pull focus or compete in away with joker 2 and the music that will come along with it

• Love 1
1 hour ago, RC2 said:

I can't wait but i would've preferred if she would release the album in 2025 ( March/April), so it would pull focus or compete in away with joker 2 and the music that will come along with it

I see it from both sides. Joker 2 is gonna be a huge opportunity for press judging by the last films numbers. I see why she’d want to capitalize off of that. It’d be like cross promotion in a way. On the other hand, the film could possibly be so big, it overshadows the album. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.